IND Playing 11 for India vs Pakistan, Asia Cup 2022; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Aug 27, 2022 2:34 pm IST
India playing 11: This will be the first multinational tournament for Rohit Sharma as India’s captain in white ball format. India are the defending champions and they won the Asia Cup last time under Rohit Sharma in 2018 but Rohit Sharma was the stand in captain at that point which is not the case now. India were humiliated by Pakistan when these two teams met each other last time around.
India playing 11 team news
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Arshdeep Singh are expected to lead the pace attack for India.
- India will have to decide between Avesh Khan and Ravichandran Ashwin for one spot in the playing 11 and it would be wise to go in with Avesh Khan considering the wicket.
- Dinesh Karthik is most likely to sit out for Rishabh Pant as Rishabh Pant is the only left hand batsman in the top order.
IND Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma
- KL Rahul
- Virat Kohli
- Rishabh Pant
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Hardik Pandya
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Avesh Khan/Ravichandran Ashwin
- Arshdeep Singh
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant, Deepak Hooda, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan. Standby: Shreyas Iyer, Axar Patel, Deepak Chahar.
India vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Virat Kohli has terrific record against Pakistan in this format of the game. He must be a default pick from Indian side.
|T20Is vs PAK||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
- KL Rahul can always be banked upon as he plays risk-free cricket at the top of the order.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|56||1831||49||142||65, 15, 54*, 50, 69|
- Hardik Pandya is in good bowling rhythm and can contribute in all the departments of the game.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips