IND playing 11: India managed to win the 3rd game and stay alive in the series after being hammered in the first 2 games of the series. Indian openers stood tall in the 3rd game and managed to use the new ball to a great effect that didn’t affect the flop show by the middle order batsman when the batting got difficult once the ball got old. Indian spinners came to the party in the 3rd match which helped them big time but Indian spinners are highly volatile, Yuzvendra Chahal in particular who cannot be trusted in low scoring games.
India playing 11 team news
- Indian batting order is expected to remain the same for the fourth game.
- There is a chance that Arshdeep Singh might replace Avesh Khan in the playing 11.
- Ravi Bishnoi might replace Axar Patel in the playing 11 but it looks highly unlikely as it will shorten India’s batting order.
- Rishabh Pant badly needs some runs under his belt as he looks in awful touch at the moment.
IND Playing 11
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Ishan Kishan
- Shreyas Iyer
- Rishabh Pant
- Hardik Pandya
- Dinesh Karthik
- Axar Patel/Ravi Bishnoi
- Harshal Patel
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Arshdeep Singh/Avesh Khan
Fastest bowler in the world
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Deepak Hooda, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Venkatesh Iyer, Y Chahal, Axar Patel, R Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar, Harshal Patel, Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik
Best captain in the world
India vs South Africa Dream11 prediction for captain & vice captain
- Ishan Kishan is in very good form at the moment. He has excellent numbers against South Africa in T20Is
|T20I matches vs SA ||Runs ||Average ||Strike rate |
|3 ||164 ||54 ||157 |
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is in pretty good rhythm at the moment. He also has excellent records against South Africa in T20Is.
|T20I matches vs SA ||Wickets ||Average ||Economy rate |
|9 ||14 ||16 ||6.9 |
Follow us on Google News
Highest score in ODI