KAR vs MUL: Possible Karachi Kings Playing 11 for Match 1 of Pakistan Super League T20
Updated on: Jan 27, 2022 12:49 pm IST
Karachi Kings Playing 11: Studded with plenty of stars including Pakistan skipper Babar Azam, Karachi Kings will be eying to kick off their campaign in style when they lock horns with defending champions Multan Sultans in the opening fixture of the Pakistan Super League 2022 at the National Stadium, Karachi on Thursday evening.
PSL 2020 champions Karachi Kings managed to make it to the playoffs in the last season but were knocked out of the tournament in the Eliminator by Peshawar Zalmi. In the last five meetings, both Karachi Kings and Multan Sultans have won 2 games each and an interesting battle is expected to kick off the seventh season.
- The Kings seem to have a solid batting line comprising of Babar Azam who will lead the side and is also the top run-scorer for the side
- England’s Joe Clarke is expected to keep the wickets and will be hoping to continue his BBL’s form where he slammed five half-centuries
- Mohammad Nabi and Aamer Yamin are likely to form the middle order contributing with both bat and ball
- Imad Wasim, M Taha Khan, and M Ilyas will form the pace attack
- Chris Jordan is likely to miss the opening game as he is with the England squad
- Mohammad Amir is also doubtful for the opening game after suffering an injury ahead of the match
KAR Playing 11 (likely)
Joe Clarke (wk)
M Taha Khan
Mohammad Amir (doubtful)
Karachi Kings Squad
Babar Azam, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Nabi, Mohammad Amir, Joe Clarke, Sharjeel Khan, Aamer Yamin, Mohammad Ilyas, Chris Jordan, Lewis Gregory, Umaid Asif, Ian Cockbain, Rohail Nazir, Muhammad Imran, Faisal Akram, Qasim Akram, Talha Ahsan, Tom Lammonby
Who are Dream11 captain, vice captain picks for Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans from Karachi Kings?
- Babar Azam is the highest run-scorer for Karachi Kings in PSL history. He has scored 21 fifties in the tournament
- Imad Wasim is a key all-rounder and contributes with both bat and ball. Wasim has scored 2000+ runs at a strike rate of 126.34 and has picked up 200+ wickets in 242 games in the shortest format.
Download Indiafantasy App for Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.