NZ Playing 11 for Australia vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 7, 2022 9:26 am IST
New Zealand playing 11: Once the ball went soft, NZ couldn’t do anything with the ball and that is where they lacked a quality wicket taking spinner in middle overs against Australia in the first ODI. They had the game under the control even after posting a low total on the board but they couldn’t break the partnership between Alex Carey and Cameron Green which paved the way for their loss. They need to win the 2nd game to stay alive in the series
New Zealand playing 11 team news
- Tim Southee is expected to play in place of either of Lockie Ferguson or Matt Henry.
- The rest of the team is expected to remain the same for NZ as there are no injury concerns.
NZ Playing 11
- Martin Guptill
- Devon Conway
- Kane Williamson
- Tom Latham
- Daryl Mitchell
- James Neesham
- Mitchell Santner
- Michael Bracewell
- Tim Southee/Matt Henry
- Lockie Ferguson
- Trent Boult
New Zealand squad
Kane Williamson (c), Finn Allen, Trent Boult, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham (wk), Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Ben Sears, Tim Southee
Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from New Zealand
- Devon Conway has had an extraordinary start to his ODI career. He paced his innings well and has hitting gears as well.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|7||337||48||80||46, 56, 6, 4, 126|
- Trent Boult is one of the all time great ODI bowlers. His new ball spell in the first ODI was as good as it can get. He is a solid option for vice captain in grand leagues.
|ODIs vs AUS||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|13||33||18||5||4/0, 3/53, 3/18, 2/49, 0/37|
- Kane Williamson played patiently till he threw his wicket away. He is always a trustable option in fantasy leagues from NZ.
|ODIs vs AUS||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips