NZ Playing 11 for West Indies vs New Zealand , 1st ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Aug 16, 2022 9:30 am IST
New Zealand playing 11: New Zealand haven’t lost a single ODI game in the ODI super league so far. Although the volume of games they play and the quality of oppositions had favoured them, to maintain an unbeaten run is quite an achievement to say the least. West Indies shouldn’t be a tougher opponent for them as well and they will be looking for another whitewash in this series.
New Zealand playing 11 team news
- Matt Henry has been ruled out and Ben Sears has been named as his replacement.
- Jimmy Neesham is likely to continue as the batting all rounder in the team although he will have tough competition from Daryl Mitchell who can do the same role as his.
- Tim Southee, Trent Boult and Lockie Ferguson will form a 3 men pace attack.
NZ Playing 11
- Devon Conway
- Martin Guptill
- Kane Williamson
- Tom Latham
- Jimmy Neesham
- Glenn Phillips
- Mitchell Santner
- Tim Southee
- Ish Sodhi
- Trent Boult
- Lockie Ferguson
New Zealand squad
Kane Williamson (capt), Finn Allen, Trent Boult, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Ben Sears, Tom Latham, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee
West Indies vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from New Zealand
- Kane Williamson is a trustable player when it comes to fantasy leagues. He also has good numbers against WI.
|ODI innings vs WI||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 4 scores in T20Is vs WI|
|11||453||41||80||148, 38, 33, 16, 47|
- Tim Southee is an attack leader. He has decent stats against WI in this format of the game.
|ODIs vs WI||Wickets||Average||Economy rate|
- Martin Guptill likes to destroy WI in ODIs. He has prolific numbers against the Caribbean nation.
|ODIs vs WI||Runs||Average||Strike rate||100s|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips