SA Playing 11 for India vs South Africa, 1st ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 5, 2022 9:36 am IST
South Africa playing 11: South Africa whitewashed India when these 2 sides met last time in South Africa. KL Rahul was leading the side at that point in time and India made some poor decisions which lead to an embarrassing series defeat. South Africa are coming after a T20I series defeat but they would be happy about the way things went in the 3rd T20I. It is going to be an exciting series as SA have named a full strength squad for the ODI series as well.
South Africa playing 11 team news
- Janneman Malan will open the inning alongside Quinton de Kock.
- Aiden Markram will bat at 4 while Temba Bavuma will be their #3 batsman.
- Andile Phehlukwayo is expected to slot in at #7 as the all rounder.
- Tabraiz Shamsi and Keshav Maharaj will be their lead spinners.
SA playing 11
1. Quinton de Kock
2. Janneman Malan
3. Temba Bavuma
4. Aiden Markram
5. Heinrich Klaasen
6. David Miller
7. Andile Phehlukwayo
8. Keshav Maharaj
9. Kagiso Rabada
10. Lungi Ngidi
11. Tabraiz Shamsi
South Africa squad
Temba Bavuma (c), Keshav Maharaj (vc), Quinton de Kock (wk), Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Reeza Hendricks, Janneman Malan, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, Dwaine Pretorius, Tabraiz Shamsi, Anrich Nortje, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Wayne Parnell
India vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from South Africa
- Quinton de Kock has magnificent records against India in 50 overs format. He is a gun option for captaincy in grand leagues.
|ODIs vs IND||Runs||Average||Strike rate||50s||100s|
- David Miller is in red hot form at the moment. He can create an impact even if he gets to bat 40 balls in the innings.
- Kagiso Rabada is the leader of the attack for South Africa. He can be a real handful against India’s inexperienced middle order batsmen
|ODIs||Wickets||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|85||132||33||5||0/37, 5/39, 1/56, 0/47, 2/16|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips