SL Playing 11 for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan, Asia Cup 2022; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Sep 2, 2022 9:26 am IST
Sri Lanka playing 11: Sri Lanka have finally made the super 4 stage after a thrilling game against Bangladesh which they were about to lose all by themselves if not for Bangladesh who were pathetic with the ball towards the end of the game for 2nd consecutive time. Sri Lankan batsmen stood tall in the game against BAN and they will be up against AFG who humiliated them in the first game of the tournament.
Sri Lanka playing 11 team news
- They just made one change to their team in the game against BAN and that change paid dividends to them.
- SL don’t have any injury concerns and are expected to play the same side that played against BAN.
SL Playing 11
- Pathum Nissanka
- Kusal Mendis
- Danushka Gunathilaka
- Charith Asalanka
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa
- Dasun Shanaka
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Chamika Karunaratne
- Maheesh Theekshana
- Dilshan Madhushanaka
- Aditya Fernando
Sri Lanka squad
Dasun Shanaka (c), Danushka Gunathilaka, Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Charith Asalanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ashen Bandara, Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Jeffrey Vandersay, Praveen Jayawickrama, Chamika Karunaratne, Dilshan Madushanka, Matheesha Pathirana, Nuwanidu Fernando, Nuwan Thusara, Dinesh Chandimal.
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Sri Lanka
- Wanindu Hasaranga was expensive against BAN and bowled too many floaty deliveries but he also took 2 wickets. He can be really handy with the game happening in Sharjah.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|40||66||14||6||4/41, 1/19, 1/33, 4/33, 0/27|
- Kusal Mendis always had the potential and talent in him. He was seen in great nick against BAN. He can be a good pick from SL.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|37||743||20||123||60, 2, 6, 36, 1|
- Dasun Shanaka promoted himself against BAN and played a very good hand in helping his team chase a big total.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|70||1060||20||117||45, 0, 54*, 14, 0|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips