SL Playing 11 for Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh, Asia Cup 2022; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Aug 31, 2022 8:48 am IST
Sri Lanka playing 11: Sri Lankan skipper was visibly upset after a terrible loss to Afghanistan in their opening game. Sri Lanka are surely a much better side than that and they still have chance to make the super 4 if they beat Bangladesh in their next game. Sri Lanka are lucky that Bangladesh lost to Afghanistan, had Bangladesh won their game against AFG, Sri Lanka would have had to win the game by a huge margin to edge out BAN to qualify for the super 4.
Sri Lanka playing 11 team news
- The loss in the previous game was nobody’s fault but the entire team’s, hence Sri Lanka would want to go with an unchanged XI in this game as well to give an opportunity for the players to express themselves.
- They might want to move Kusal Mendis to #3 and open with Danushka Gunathilaka
SL Playing 11
- Danushka Gunathilaka
- Pathum Nissanka
- Kusal Mendis
- Charith Asalanka
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa
- Dasun Shanaka
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Chamika Karunaratne
- Maheesh Theekshana
- Dilshan Madhushanaka
- Matheesha Pathirana
Sri Lanka squad
Dasun Shanaka (c), Danushka Gunathilaka, Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Charith Asalanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ashen Bandara, Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Jeffrey Vandersay, Praveen Jayawickrama, Chamika Karunaratne, Dilshan Madushanka, Matheesha Pathirana, Nuwanidu Fernando, Nuwan Thusara, Dinesh Chandimal.
Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Sri Lanka
- Wanindu Hasaranga can be one of the best picks from SL. He bowled well in the game against AFG as well.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|39||63||14||6||1/19, 1/33, 4/33, 0/27, 2/33|
- The southpaw, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, is one of the better middle order left hand batsmen going around in T20Is. He top scored for SL when all the batsmen flopped against AFG
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|22||388||24||134||38, 17, 13, 0, 26|
- Pathum Nissanka doesn’t take much risk and is a safe option in fantasy leagues.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|24||631||27||114||3, 27, 3, 36, 1|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips