WI Playing 11 for West Indies vs New Zealand , 2nd T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Aug 11, 2022 10:05 am IST
West Indies playing 11: West Indies need to look at their team selections as they cannot afford to play a player like Shamarh Brooks who wastes too many balls in constructing his innings. They would desperately want to win this game to stay alive in the series as a loss in the 2nd game would mean they would be lose two consecutive T20I series in their home which is supposed to be their strongest format.
West Indies playing 11 team news
- Brandon King might get to play ahead of Shamarh Brooks.
- Akeal Hosein is likely to play ahead of Devon Thomas with Nicholas Pooran taking up the gloves.
- Hayden Walsh was on the economical side in the previous game which should give him a long rope.
WI Playing 11
- Kyle Mayers
- Brandon King/Shamarh Brooks
- Nicholas Pooran
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Rovman Powell
- Jason Holder
- Akeal Hosein/Devon Thomas
- Odean Smith
- Romario Shepherd
- Obed McCoy
- Hayden Walsh
West Indies squad
Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Shamarh Brooks, Dominic Drakes, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Obed McCoy, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Devon Thomas, Hayden Walsh Jr.
West Indies vs New Zealand Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from West Indies
- Rovman Powell got exposed to spinner in the last game and hence couldn’t do much damage. He even smashed 2 sixes in his brief stay.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|48||778||24||138||18, 9, 23, 24, 5|
- Obed McCoy is on the decline since his 6 fer against India but he is a canny bowler and has good T20I stats.
- Odean Smith can contribute with both and ball. He is a good option for vice captain in grand leagues.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips