ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction 1st ODI Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, England vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jul 12, 2022 1:16 pm IST
ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction: India’s tour of England is reaching its closing stages. While England won the rescheduled 5th Test, India clinched the T20I series 2-1. Now the action shifts to the longer white-ball format, the ODI cricket. After a long gap of 2 years, all of India’s premier stars like Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, and Jasprit Bumrah will be playing the 50-over format together. And this time, they have a new English white-ball captain in Buttler pitched against them, trying to win his first series as permanent captain. Let’s pick the top fantasy picks for this encounter.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
England vs India, 1st ODI
12th July, 05:30 PM IST
Kennington Oval, London
WATCH ENG vs IND Live Score
Watch ENG vs IND 1st ODI Live on SonyLiv app.
ENG vs IND Pitch Report
The pitch in Trent Bridge is a batting-friendly wicket and is also suited for pace bowling. The average score on this wicket is 286 with the average first innings score moving up to 300. The captain who wins the toss is expected to bowl first on this wicket considering the outcomes of the last few matches played in this wicket.
Also Read: Fastest bowler in the world
ENG Playing 11
- England will be led by their new white-ball captain Jos Buttler.
- Ben Stokes returns to the ODI setup after a small gap. He will fill the void left over by Eoin Morgan.
- Roy, Bairstow, and Root will form the top three, with Livingstone, Buttler, and Moeen Ali forming the middle and lower-middle order.
- Reece Topley who was impressive in the last T20I is expected to complete the fast bowling quota for the 1st ODI alongside Sam Curran and David Willey.
Johnny Bairstow ODI Stats
Recent performances: 29(36), 43(21), 1(4), 124(112)
Joe Root ODI Stats
Recent performances: 68(87), 79(87), 0(1), 39(73)
Also Read: Highest score in ODI
IND Playing 11
- India is back with their full-strength eleven for an ODI series after so long.
- As usual Dhawan, Rohit and Kohli will form the top order with Pant keeping the wickets.
- There is expected to be a toss-up between Surya and Shreyas for the number 5 position. Even though Shreyas has earned that spot through numerous performances over the years, Surya has the recency edge over him after his century in the last T20I.
Surya Kumar Yadav/ Shreyas Iyer
Rohit Sharma ODI Stats
Recent 5 performances: 13(15), 5(8), 60(51), 37(37), 25(25)
Jasprit Bumrah ODI Stats
Recent 5 performances: 2/52, 1/37, 2/48, 2/43, 1/79
Who will win England vs India today match?
- India has their full-strength squad playing ODI cricket after a long time.
- Hence they are expected to come on top of this English side.
According to the England vs India today match prediction, India is the favourites to win this match.
Also Read: Best captain in the world
ENG vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket keepers: Johnny Bairstow
Batters: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Joe Root
All-rounders: Moeen Ali, Hardik Pandya, Ben Stokes
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, David Willey
ENG vs IND Dream11 prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Hardik Pandya, Johnny Bairstow
For Grand League: Shikhar Dhawan, Ben Stokes
Follow us on Google News
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.