RR vs KKR Dream11 Team Prediction: This is that time in the season, quite early though, for Rajasthan Royals when the horses for courses tactics could be the key for them. There’s no other option but to take some hard decisions and devise a plan to upend the current poor run of form. Too many players are suffering for consistency at the same time. RR fans have reasons to look over their shoulders in despondency but the season can still be saved with plenty of games for Royals to qualify for the playoffs.
Kolkata Knight Riders can empathize with the RR. They are in the same boat, swaying back and forth far too often. To make matter worse, Eoin Morgan seems to be losing; his form, his approach and his tactics. They are even in more trouble. But there are plenty of players on either roster who can go ballistic and make the game their own, perfectly curated, overture.
1. Sanju Samson: No reason to overthink for Rajasthan Royals fans despite a poor start to IPL 2021 season. Your captain Sanju Samson is a high-quality player. His form may have taken a hit for the worse in the last couple of innings but the 26-year-old can turn red-hot and can single-handedly take the game away from Kolkata Knight Riders.
Sanju Samson IPL Record:
Not Outs: 10
High Score: 119
2. Eoin Morgan: Like Sanju Samson, KKR captain Eoin Morgan is also freezing under the immense pressure of leading the team and keep producing goods with the bat. So far, the Englishman has been just a plain average entity only occupying the spot in KKR playing 11. But despite his poor form, his quality can’t be ignored. Morgan remains elite and can outshine every other player in RR vs KKR IPL 2021 match.
Eoin Morgan IPL Record:
Not Outs: 09
High Score: 68*
3. David Miller: The 31-year-old smashed the T20I record for the fastest century in 2017 when he blitzed his way to 101 not-out in just 36 balls against Bangladesh. Rajasthan Royals could do with a similar output.
David Miller IPL Record:
Not Outs: 23
High Score: 101*
Here’s how Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders may line up in the IPL 2021 game:
Rajasthan Royals Playing 11 | RR Playing 11 | RR Starting XI
Kolkata Knight Riders Playing 11 | KKR Playing 11 | KKR Starting XI
The next five fixtures of IPL 2021 are as follows, including PBKS vs MI match:
1. PBKS vs MI, April 23, at MA Chidambaram Stadium
2. RR vs KKR, April 24, at Wankhede Stadium
3. CSK vs RCB, April 25, at Wankhede Stadium
4. SRH vs DC, April 25, at MA Chidambaram Stadium
5. PBKS vs KKR, April 26, at Narendra Modi Stadium
IPL Live Match: The 18th match of the IPL 2021 will be played at the Wankhede Stadium, on April 24, at 07:30 PM (IST).
RR Squad: Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Mahipal Lomror, Kartik Tyagi, Andrew Tye, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Mustafizur Rahim, Chetan Sakariya, K.C. Cariappa, Liam Livingstone, Kuldip Yadav, Akash Singh
KKR Squad: Dinesh Karthik, Andre Russell, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Nitish Rana, Prasidh Krishna, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Rahul Tripathi, Varun Chakravarthy, Pawan Negi, Tim Seifert, Shakib al Hasan, Sheldon Jackson, Vaibhav Arora, Karun Nair, Harbhajan Singh, Ben Cutting, Venkatesh Iyer
Subscribe To India Fantasy YouTube Channel For Funny Cricket Spoof Videos: