AFG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for T20 World Cup 2022 Warm Up Afghanistan vs Pakistan Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 18, 2022 9:59 am IST
AFG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction : The build up to the Super 12 is a brilliant way for the teams to explore the possibilities of different match scenarios and get used to the bouncy tracks of Australia, more so for the teams from the subcontinent. Afghanistan take on Pakistan which shall be the first of the three Warm Up games scheduled for Wednesday. Afghanistan had a great start to the Warm Up fixtures as they beat Bangladesh by a mammoth margin of 62 runs. Ibrahim Zadran and Md Nabi stood out with the bat for the Afghans, and with the ball, it was Fazalhaq Farooqi who took three wickets. On the other hand, Pakistan faced a six wicket defeat in a rain curtailed game against England. The match was reduced to 19 overs.
AFG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Afghanistan Vs Pakistan, Match 13 of T20 World Cup Warm Up.
19 October, 8: 30 AM IST
The Gabba, Brisbane.
Where to watch AFG vs PAK Live?
Watch AFG vs PAK Live on Star Sports Network. Online streaming will be available on the Disney + Hotstar app.
Afghanistan vs Pakistan Pitch Report
The Gabba has usually been a sporting wicket for the batters. The pace and bounce of the Gabba wicket helps the batters to stroke around easily but at the same time the pacers can make use of the bounce available to catch the batters off guard. The par score is expected to be somewhere around 160-170 runs.
Last result at the venue
So far two warm up games have been played at The Gabba.
India (186/7 in 20 overs) beat Australia (180 all out in 20 overs) by 6 runs.
England (163/4 in 14.4 overs) beat Pakistan(160/8 in 19 overs) by 6 Wickets.
Afghanistan – W W L L L
Pakistan – W W L W W
- After the win against Bangladesh, Afghanistan would look to build their momentum by taking on a tough opposition in the form of Pakistan
- Md Nabi played a match winning cameo against Bangladesh by scoring 41*(17) and Ibrahim Zadran held the innings together by scoring 46(39).
- The core should comprise of Md Nabi, Rashid Khan, Najibullah Zadran, Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Hazratullah Zazai. On their day this team can beat the best in the world.
1. Hazratullah Zazai
2. Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
3. Ibrahim Zadran
4. Karim Janat
5. Najibullah Zadran
6. Md Nabi(C)
7. Azmatullah Omarzai
8. Rashid Khan
9. Mujeeb Ur Rahman
10. Fareed Ahmad
11. Fazalhaq Farooqi
Rahmanullah Gurbaz Stats in T20I
The Afghani wicket keeper batter has the ability to play proper cricketing strokes and guide his team to big totals. His ability to hold the innings together makes him the anchor of the Afghan team.
Rashid Khan Stats in T20I
Rashid Khan’s ability with the ball is hidden to none. Needless to say that he holds the key for Afghanistan. However, apart from his bowling his cameos with the bat can also prove to be vital in order to get the Afghans over the line.
- Pakistan played the last warm up game without the likes of Md Rizwan and Babar Azam, both are set to return for what will be the final warm up game before the India vs Pakistan fixture.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi bowled a couple of overs against England and look sharp as he just conceded 7 runs in his 2 overs.
- Babar Azam, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Md Rizwan, Fakhar Zaman and Shadab Khan comprise of the core group for the Pakitani side.
1. Babar Azam (c)
2. Md Rizwan
3. Fakhar Zaman
4. Md Nawaz
5. Iftikhar Ahmed
6. Shadab Khan
7. Asif Ali
8. Khushdil Shah
9. Naseem Shah
10.Shaheen Shah Afridi
Babar Azam T20I Stats
The Pakistani captain has arguably been one of the best batters in the world in recent times. His ability to take his team over the line almost every time makes him unique. He along with hus batting partner Rizwan are the key for Pakistan.
Shaheen Shah Afridi T20I Stats
Shaheen Shah Afridi has made a comeback from his injury and would like to make most of the conditions in Australia. His height and pace are well suited for Australian tracks. He will play a big role in Pakistan’s journey of this edition of the World cup.
Who will win Afghanistan vs Pakistan today match?
- Afghanistan and Pakistan both have had a decent run in T20I in recent times.
- Afghanistan and Pakistan have come up against each other in T20Is on 3 occasions and Pakistan have emerged victorious on all the three occasions whereas Afghanistan are yet to win any encounters.
Considering form, head to head record and morale of both sides, Afghanistan are favourites to win as per our Afghanistan vs Pakistan today match prediction.
AFG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keeper: Md Rizwan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz
Batters: Babar Azam, Najibullah Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai,
All-rounder: Md Nabi, Shadab Khan
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Harris Rauf.
AFG vs PAK Dream11 Captain and Vice Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Babar Azam, Md Nabi
For Grand League: Md Rizwan, Rashid Khan
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips