AFGH vs IRE Dream11 Prediction 1st T20 | Afghanistan vs Ireland Team News, Playing 11
AFGH vs IRE Dream11 Team | Afghanistan vs Ireland
AFGH vs IRE Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland, August 20 at 08:30 PM IST
The Irish will be welcoming Afghanistan for a proposed 3 T20I’s and 3 ODI series commencing from August 20 at the Bready Cricket Club in Northern Ireland. The series will start with the shortest format, i.e, the T20I’s which has been one of the strongest points of the visitors in recent times.
With the likes of blistering stroke makers Mohammad Shahzad, Samiullah Shenwari and Mohammad Nabi, the visitors provide a robust batting line-up which is equally followed up by some classy bowling in the form of Mujeeb ur Rahman, Rashid Khan and Najibullah Zadran.
Talking about the Irish side, this would be the second series for Gary Wilson as captain and he will try to take his team to glory after going down against India in their previous T20 series at home. They do have some match winners in their ranks who are capable of turning the match single-handedly with the likes of the Kevin O’Brien, Simi Singh, Andrew Balbirnie etc.
With the two sides looking even on papers, the contest between bat and ball would be a worth watch and both teams will give their best to take a 1-0 lead in the three-match series.
Read on for AFGH vs IRE Dream11 Team News and Afghanistan vs Ireland team news and playing 11.
AFGH vs IRE Team News
- After impressing in the ongoing Vitality T20 blast, 20-year-old medium pacer David Delany has been picked in both T20I and ODI series along with left-arm pacer Joshua Little who is in the T20 squad only for Ireland.
- Afghanistan have named a 14-man squad for the T20 series.
AFGH vs IRE Playing 11
Speaking of the AFGH vs IRE Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Afghanistan playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Mohammad Shahzad
Batsmen: Samiullah Shenwari, Usman Ghani, Najibullah Zadran, Asghar Stanikzai(c) (Doubt: Gulabdin Naib)
All-rounders: Mohammad Nabi, Shafiqullah Shafiq
Bowlers: Mujeeb ur Rahman, Rashid Khan, Fareed Ahmed, Mirwais Ashraf (Doubt: Aftab Alam)
Ireland playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Gary Wilson(c)
Batsmen: Paul Stirling, William Porterfield, Andy Balbirnie, James Shannon
All-rounders: Simi Singh, Kevin O’Brien, Stuart Thompson
Bowlers: Boyd Rankin, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine (Doubt: Peter Chase and David Delany)
AFGH vs IRE Squads
Afghanistan: Asghar Stanikzai(c), Samiullah Shenwari, Mirwais Ashraf, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Farid Malik, Mohammad Shahzad, Usman Ghani, Hazratullah Zazai, Shafiqullah Shafiq, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi.
Ireland: Gary Wilson(c), David Delany, George Dockrell, Joshua Little, Andy McBrine, Kevin O Brien, William Porterfield, Andrew Balbirnie, Peter Chase, James Shannon, Simi Singh, Paul Stirling, Stuart Thompson, Boyd Rankin.
AFGH vs IRE Key Players
- The pocket dynamite wicket-keeper batsman Mohammad Shahzad and Shamiullah Shenwari the opener will be the key batters for Afghanistan.
- The two spinners Mujeeb ur Rahman and Rashid Khan will be the bowlers to rely on.
- Andy Balbirnie had a terrific ODI series while playing for Ireland A against Bangladesh A, his heroics include a 160 in the fourth one-dayer. He will be one to watch out along with Paul Stirling who was at his devastating best for Middlesex while playing in the Vitality T20 Blast.
- In the bowling department, the experienced duo of George Dockrell and Boyd Rankin will be the key.
Note: This AFGH vs IRE Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Afghanistan vs Ireland team news.
AFGH vs IRE Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Afghanistan vs Ireland Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.