Afghanistan vs West Indies 1st Test
AFGH vs WI Dream11 Today Match Prediction:
After notching each and every ODI against Afghanistan, West Indies will look forward to having a same result in three-match T20 series against the same opposition. But the facts clear shouts that Afghans are ranked above West Indies in T20i cricket.
Now Afghans would be high on confidence as they know that they can clearly sit above West Indies in the T20i.
But, it would not be easy for Afghans to wipe up the West Indies ODI consistency. West Indies remain favourite and are expected to continue a similar run.
The match is scheduled to be played at Ekana Stadium, Lucknow around 7:00 PM IST.
Also read: PK-ET vs AFGH-ET Dream11 Match Prediction
The pitch has majorly favoured the bowlers in the ODI series between these two nations.
Head to head
Matches played: 04
AFGH Won: 01
WI Won: 03
AFGH: L L W W W
WI: L L L L L
AFGH vs WI Team News:
Afghanistan Injury Report:
- Rashid Khan leads a T20i squad.
- The biggest change you will see is behind the stumps. Rahmanullah Gurbaz will take the gloves – Ikram Alikhil is not in the T20i squad.
- R Gurbaz and H Zazai will open the innings for Afghanistan, followed by Asghar Afghan.
- Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat will look after the middle-order lineup, while G Naib will come down the order.
- Rashid Khan will trouble the batsmen with his spin, alongside Mujeeb Ur Rahman.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Asghar Afghan, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan (c), Sharafuddin Ashraf, Fareed Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
West Indies Injury Report: No injury report
- Brandon King who made his ODI debut in the last ODI, is likely to feature inT20 aswell.
- Shai Hope is not part of the T20 squad, while former T20I captain Carlos Brathwaite could not find a spot in any of the squads.
- F Allen has also been named in the T20 squad.
- N Pooran has been banned from four T20 matches because of Ball tampering. D Ramdin will be behind the wickets.
- Evin Lewis and L Simmons will open the innings for West Indies, while B King and will follow them.
- Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard will take care of the middle order. J Holder will come lower down the order for some late hitting.
- Khary Pierre, Hayden Walsh Jr, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph will lead the bowling department.
Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Brandon King, D Ramdin, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (c), Jason Holder, Khary Pierre, Hayden Walsh Jr, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph
Also Read: IND vs BAN Dream11 Match Prediction
Rashid Khan (captain), Asghar Afghan, Hazratullah Zazai, Ibrahim Zadran, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Karim Janat, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Fareed Ahmad Malik, Yamin Ahmadzai, Naveen-ul-Haq, Sayed Ahmad Shirzad, Mujeeb ur Rahman.
West Indies Squad-
Kieron Pollard (c), Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Sherfane Rutherford, Brandon King, Fabian Allen, Jason Holder, Hayden Walsh Jr., Lendl Simmons, Khary Pierre, Sheldon Cottrell, Denesh Ramdin, Kesrick Williams, Alzarri Joseph.
AFGH vs WI Fantasy Players:
- Rashid Khan is currently ranked number one T20i bowler in the world. He hs 81 wickets from 42 innings at an economy of 6.13.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman bagged seven wickets in the Bangladesh Tri-Nation Series, he can be reliable again.
- H Zazai scored a half-century in the last ODI. This young lad has a strike rate of 173.43 with the bat.
Players to avoid:
- Evin Lewis has four half-centuries and two hundred along with a strike rate of 159.35. Don’t miss him out.
- Hayden Walsh bagged 22 wickets to lead Barbados Tridents to victory. He even got four wickets in the ODI series.
- B King has smashed 496 runs in 12 CPL innings at a strike rate of 150.
Players to avoid:
Who will win the game: West Indies
AFGH vs WI Dream11 Fantasy Team:
For more fantasy tips, enter your name and phone number below.