ASM vs RAJ DREAM11 TEAM | Assam vs Rajasthan | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018
ASM vs RAJ Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, October 01, at 09:00 AM
The next match in Elite Group C Round 10 is going to be played between two teams who are looking for their opening win of the tournament. We are talking about Rajasthan and Assam who are yet to open their account this year.
If we talk about the points table, Rajasthan after losing all the five matches they have played are languishing at the bottom of the table with the second worst net run rate to their name.
Assam too, have been sailing on the same ship having lost 4 of their 5 matches they are at the eighth position on the Elite Group C points table which is currently led by Jharkhand. Their one fixture against Gujarat which was also their opening game of the tournament was abandoned due to heavy rain.
Read on for ASM vs RAJ Dream11 Team News and Assam vs Rajasthan playing 11.
ASM vs RAJ Team News
- Both teams are winless which means changes are assured among the two sides.
- For Rajasthan, Deepak Chahar and K Khaleel Ahmed will be back after a successful Asia Cup campaign with the Indian team.
ASM vs RAJ Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Assam vs Rajasthan clash
Assam Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Abhishek Thakuri
Batsmen: Parvez Aziz, Amit Sinha(c), Romario Sharma (Doubt: Abhijit Roy)
All-rounders: Sibasankar Roy, Riyan Parag
Bowlers: Abu Nechim, Mrinmoy Dutta, Mukhtar Hussain, Jitumoni Kalita, Wasiqur Rehman
Rajasthan Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Manender Singh
Batsmen: Ashok Menaria, Ankit Lamba, Aditya Garhwal, Abhimanyu Lamba
All-rounder: Chandarpal Singh, Tajinder Singh Dhillon (Doubt: Mahipal Lomror)
Bowlers: Rahul Chahar, TM Ul Haq, Nathu Singh (Doubt over Deepak Chahar and K Khaleel Ahmed)
ASM vs RAJ Squads
Rajasthan: Ashok Menaria (c), Ankit Lamba, Robin Bist, Abhimanyu Lamba, TM Ul-Haq, Aditya Garhwal, Nathu Singh, Manender Narender Singh (wk), Chandrapal Singh, Rahul Chahar, Tajinder Singh, Aniket Choudhary, Amitkumar Gautam, Chetan Bist, Mahipal Lomror
Assam: Amit Sinha (c), Parvez Aziz, Romario Sharma, Abu Nechim, Sibsankar Roy, Mukhtar Hussain, Wasiqur Rahman, Mrinmoy Dutta, Riyan Parag, Jitumoni Kalita, Abhishek Thakuri (wk), Gokul Sharma, Arup Das, Abhijit Roy, Rahul Singh
- Among the wicket-keepers, Abhishek Thakuri is a safe bet as there is no surety over Rajasthan keeper’s slot as they are shuffling among Manendra Singh and Wasiqur Rahman.
- Ashok Menaria, Abhimanyu Lamba and Parvez Aziz are the batsmen who have got a fair amount of runs and will be good picks in your fantasy eleven.
- Tejinder Dhillon has done well with both and ball, he will be the safest bet here.
- Abu Nechim, TM ul Haq and Rahul Chahar will be the bowlers on whom you can rely upon.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you to double your points are Rahul Chahar, Tejinder Dhillon, TM ul Haq etc.
ASM vs RAJ Dream11 Team
Note: This ASM vs RAJ Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis ASM vs RAJ team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the ASM vs RAJ Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates