VID vs MAH DREAM11 TEAM | Vidarbha vs Maharashtra | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018
VID vs MAH Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
KSCA Cricket ground, Alur, October 02, at 09:00 AM
After going up against Karnataka on 30th September, Vidarbha will next face the table-toppers Maharashtra at the KSCA Cricket Ground in Alur.
Maharashtra who are on a juggernaut run will be aiming their 6th straight win when they will collide against a struggling unit of Vidarbha who are have registered only one win so far and are reeling at the second last spot on the points table.
Maharashtra’s golden run of form continued against Himachal as well when they reigned supreme by 83 runs. Batting first, Maharashtra posted a formidable 278 on the board in 49.5 overs thanks to brave innings by Ruturaj Gaikwad who scored a fluent 114 of 115 deliveries which overshadowed Prashant Chopra’s 4-fer.
While chasing, Himachal got off to a disastrous start losing both their openers with only 17 on the board but Ankush Bains 62 and Nikhil Gangta’s 76 tried to steady the ship but eventually fell short by 83 runs.
Read on for VID vs MAH Dream11 Team News and Vidarbha vs MaharashtraUmesh Yadav might not feature in this game as he has been se playing 11.
VID vs MAH Team News
- Ankit Bawne is expected to come back after finishing the Board President XI practice game against Windies.
- There might be some changes in Vidarbha’s eleven after a string of defeats.
- Umesh Yadav might not feature in this game as he has been selected for India Test side.
VID vs MAH Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Vidarbha vs Maharashtra clash
Vidarbha Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Jitesh Sharma
Batsmen: Wasim Jaffer, Ganesh Satish(c), Atharva Taide, Apoorv Wankhade (Doubt: Faiz Fazal)
All-rounders: Ravi Jangid, Akshay Karnewar
Bowlers: Shrikant Wagh, Akshay Wakhare, Rajneesh Gurbani, Yash Thakur
Maharashtra Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Rohit Motwani
Batsmen: Rahul Tripathi(c), Ankit Bawne, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Jay Pande, Atharva Kale
All-rounder: Shamshuzama Kazi, Naushad Shaikh
Bowlers: Satyajeet Bacchav, Samad Fallah, Anupam Sanklecha
VID vs MAH Squads
Mahrashtra: Rahul Tripathi (c), Swapnil Gugale, Mukesh Choudhary, Atharva Kale, Shamshuzama Kazi, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Anupam Sanklecha, Rohit Motwani (wk), Prashant Kore, Jay Pande, Shrikant Mundhe, Samad Fallah, Ankit Bawne, Satyajeet Bachhav.
Vidarbha: Faiz Fazal(c), Sanjay Ramaswamy, Akshay Karnewar, Ganesh Satish, Jitesh Sharma, Akshay Wakhare, Atharva Taide, Wasim Jaffer, Apoorv Wankhade, Yash Thakur, Shrikant Wagh, Ravi Jangid, Rajneesh Gurbani, Akshay Wadkar, Aditya Thakare.
- Among the wicket-keepers, Rohit Motwani is a better choice who announced his arrival with a 50 against Himachal in the previous match.
- Ankit Bawne, Ganesh Satish and Atharva Taide are a better choice in this department. The only reason being their consistency with the bat which makes them a defiant choice.
- Shamshuzama Kazi would be a better choice in this category with 6 wickets in 4 games.
- Samad Fallah who got 3 for 18 has got 9 wickets from 5 games which makes him a valid choice here and Yash Thakur who got into the side in place of Umesh Yadav also clinched 3 scalps, he is one more safe bet in this department.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who can help you to double your points are Ankit Bawne, Ganesh Satish, Samad Fallah and Shamshuzama Kazi.
“Have you followed us on Twitter yet? It’s a great place Click here to check it out.”
VID vs MAH Dream11 Team
Note: This VID vs MAH Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis VID vs MAH team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the VID vs MAH Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates