AUS Playing 11 for India vs Australia 2nd ODI Match; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Mar 18, 2023 11:23 am IST
Game two of the IND vs AUS ODI series moves to Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam. A run feast can be expected here given the history of this ground. In the first game, Despite a great start by Australia who were put in to bat first, India restricted them to below 200 and chased down the total with ease in the end.
Micthell Marsh was the enforcer as he dealt in boundaries to set up his side for a big total. However with some clever bowlinh changes from Hardik Pandya, the Aussies failed to secure a big partnership in the middle. In the end the managed just 188 with the Indian quicks doing most of the damage. Mitchell Starc took three early wickets with his in-swingers but KL Rahul and Ravindra Jadeja took their side home comfortably.
Australia Playing XI Team News
- There is a lack of great options on the bench for the Aussies. David Warner could threaten Travis Head’s position but he might get another game.
- Steve Smith and Marnus Labuschagne will have to step up and build partnerships in the middle overs.
- Josh Inglis was an able deputy for Alex Carey and he looked good in his stay at the crease.
- Australia bat deep with Green, Maxwell and Stoinis but they did not cause much trouble in the first game.
- Nathan Ellis coming in for Sean Abott could be the only change made but it is unlikely.
AUS Playing 11
1. Travis Head
2. Mitchell Marsh
3. Steve Smith
4. Marnus Labuschagne
5. Josh Inglis
6. Cameron Green
7. Glenn Maxwell
8. Marcus Stoinis
9. Sean Abott
10. Mitchell Starc
11. Adam Zampa
Pat Cummins (c), Ashton Agar, Sean Abbott, Travis Head, Josh Inglis, Cameron Green, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Nathan Ellis, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Steve Smith, David Warner, Adam Zampa
IPL 2023 | Australia vs India 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Australia:
We are once again opting for the ever so reliable Steve Smith who averages (60.26) his best against India.
|138||4939||45.4||12||87.57||105, 80, 94, 21, 22|
Big hitting all-rounder Cameron Green can be a good choice and a great differential as per our IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction.
|ODI||Runs||Average||Highest score||Wickets||Best bowling figures|
Adam Zampa can be a good choice for the second IND vs AUS match. He has taken 20 wickets in 12 games in India.
|77||127||28.96||5.44||5/35||4/45, 4/31, 0/37|