IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction: 2nd ODI Match, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Fantasy Cricket Tips for India vs Australia Dream11 Team
Updated on: Mar 19, 2023 10:32 am IST
It is now time for the second ODI encounter between hosts India and Australia scheduled to take place on 19 March, 2023 at the Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam. The Indian team will definitely be feeling very much high on confidence as they are coming into this game on the back of an excellent 5-wicket victory over Australia in a pressure 1st ODI game on Friday. India have now taken a 1-0 lead in the three-match ODI series. On the other hand, it will be a big challenge for the visiting Australian team to make a strong comeback especially with the bat in order to level the series.
IND vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
2nd ODI, India vs Australia
India vs Australia ODI
19 March, 2023 @ 1:30 PM IST
Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam
Where to Watch IND vs AUS Live?
Watch India vs Australia 2nd ODI Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ HotStar app.
Visakhapatnam Pitch Report
Over the course of the nine ODIs played at this venue, the average first innings score has been 265 runs. Out of those matches, the team batting second has emerged victorious in five instances. As a result, one can anticipate an aggressive approach from the batsmen, especially against the pace bowlers on Sunday. It is probable that the spinners will dominate during the middle overs. Dew is expected to play a role in the match at Vishakhapatnam. Consequently, the captain who wins the toss is likely to elect to field first in the IND vs AUS match.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W W W W W
AUS (recent last): L W W W
IPL 2023 | Australia vs India 2023 | Dream11 Prediction | Cricket Match Prediction Today | Cricket News | Photo Gallery | IPL Stats
IND Playing 11
1. Shubman Gill
2. Rohit Sharma
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. KL Rahul (wk)
6. Hardik Pandya (C)
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Mohammed Siraj
- Shreyas Iyer will not be available for the entire ODI series due to injury.
- Ishan Kishan will be making way for Rohit Sharma who will return after missing the first game.
- Rohit Sharma will be the captain.
- KL Rahul will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend a lot upon the likes of Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya to play a significant role with the bat.
- The likes of Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav and Ravindra Jadeja will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Shubman Gill Stats in ODI
India’s opening batsman Shubman Gill has looked in an amazing form across formats in the recent while. Shubman has smashed as many as two centuries and a double hundred in ODI cricket during this calendar year.
|22||1274||73.76||5/4||20, 112, 40, 208, 116, 21|
Virat Kohli Stats in ODI
For India, Virat Kohli has always been an important clog in the batting line-up against any opposition. Kohli has amassed over 12000 ODI runs at an average of over 50.
|272||12813||57.7||64/46||4, 36, 11, 8, 166, 4, 113|
AUS Playing 11
1. David Warner
2. Travis Head
3. Marnus Labuschagne
4. Steve Smith (C)
5. Glenn Maxwell
6. Alex Carey
7. Marcus Stoinis
8. Cameron Green
9. Mitchell Starc
10. Adam Zampa
11. Nathan Ellis/Sean Abbott
- Pat Cummins will not be available for this ODI series because of family commitments.
- David Warner will also be unavailable as he is still recovering from an injury.
- Alex Carey will not be available due to fever.
- Steve Smith will captain the side.
- Jos Inglis will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Mitchell Marsh, Travis Head, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Cameron Green and Sean Abbott will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
Steve Smith Stats in ODI
Australian captain Steve Smith is expected once again to be amongst the runs in this second ODI against India. Smith has notched up close to 5000 ODI runs at an average of 44.9 that includes 29 fifties and 12 centuries.
|140||4939||44.9||29/12||22, 21, 94, 80, 105|
Mitchell Starc Stats in ODI
Australia’s premier fast bowler Mitchell Starc looked in a brilliant touch during the opening ODI match against India. Starc ended up taking as many as three crucial wickets including the prized scalp of Virat Kohli.
|108||214||5.09||22.06||3/49, 4/47, 1/45, 3/60, 2/12|
Who will win India vs Australia match?
- The Indian team have witnessed a total of five back-to-back ODI victories in the recent while.
- Australia have managed to win 3 out of their last 4 ODI matches so far this season.
- Out of the 65 ODI matches played between these two teams in India, both Australia and India have won 30 games each.
- In the most recent ODI game between these two sides, India defeated Australia by a margin of 5 wickets.
According to the India vs Australia today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction.
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: KL Rahul
BATTERS: Steve Smith, Mitchell Marsh, Virat Kohli, Shubman Gill
ALL-ROUNDERS: Ravindra Jadeja, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis
BOWLERS: Mitchell Starc, Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami
IND vs AUS Dream11 Captain and Vice Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shubman Gill, Steve Smith.
For Grand League: Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell.