AUS vs ENG Dream 11 Prediction, 1st ODI AUS Playing 11, ENG Playing 11 Australia vs England Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 17, 2022 8:37 am IST
AUS vs ENG Dream 11 Prediction: Australia are all set to take on England in a three-match home ODI series with the opening game scheduled to be played at the Adelaide Oval in Adelaide on 17 November, 2022 (Thursday). Australia will be playing ODI cricket for the first time under their brand new captain Pat Cummins who has taken over after Aaron Finch announced his retirement and the Aussies are a much formidable unit when it comes to playing the 50-overs format at home. On the other hand, England are coming off after having won the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 trophy and thus, they will be with a lot of confidence.
AUS vs ENG Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
1st ODI, Australia vs England
Australia vs England ODI
17 November 2022 @ 8:50 AM IST
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Where to Watch Australia vs England Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch Australia vs England 1st ODI Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
Australia vs England Pitch Report
The conditions at the Adelaide Oval will be favourable for the pace bowlers to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and batsmen as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
Team Form Guide:
AUS (recent last): W W W L W
ENG (recent last): NR W L L W
AUS Playing 11
1. David Warner
2. Travis Head
3. Marnus Labuschagne
4. Steve Smith
5. Alex Carey (wk)
6. Marcus Stoinis
7. Cameron Green
8. Pat Cummins (C)
9. Ashton Agar
10. Mitchell Starc
11. Adam Zampa
- There are no major injury problems in the Australia camp.
- Pat Cummins will be the captain.
- Alex Carey will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of David Warner, Travis Head, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne and Marcus Stoinis will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The likes of Pat Cummins, Ashton Agar, Adam Zampa and Mitchell Starc will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Steve Smith Stats in ODI
For Australia, Steve Smith will be an important clog in their batting line-up during this ODI series against England at home. Steve Smith has composed a total of 4722 runs from as many as 136 ODI matches at a fine average of close to 45 that includes 27 half-centuries and 12 hundreds.
|136||4722||44.13||27/12||105, 61, 1, 1, 47|
David Warner Stats in ODI
Australia’s senior opening batsman David Warner will be a key player to watch out for in this entire three-match ODI series against England. Warner has scored close to 6000 runs at an amazing average of more than 44 that consists of 26 fifties and 18 hundreds.
|138||5799||44.27||26/18||5, 20, 94, 13, 57|
ENG Playing 11
1. Jason Roy
2. Philip Salt
3. Dawid Malan
4. James Vince
5. Jos Buttler (C & wk)
6. Sam Billings
7. Liam Dawson
8. Chris Jordan
9. Luke Wood
10. David Wiley
11. Olly Stone
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for England.
- Jos Buttler will captain the side and also be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Philip Salt, Jos Buttler and James Vince to do the major run-scoring part with the bat.
- The likes of David Wiley, Adil Rashid, Olly Stone and Luke Wood will their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Jason Roy Stats in ODI
For England, senior opener Jason Roy will be hoping to make a strong comeback after having left out of the T20 World Cup squad recently. Jason Roy has scored more than 3900 runs at an average of 40.35.
|107||3954||40.35||21/10||14, 43, 41, 23, 0|
Jos Buttler Stats in T20I
English skipper Jos Buttler has also performed really well with the bat in the ODI format of the game. Jos Buttler has scored 4245 runs at a brilliant strike-rate of close to 120.
|157||4245||40.43||22/10||19, 12, 60, 4, 30|
Who will win Australia vs England Today match?
- Australia have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far this season.
- England have witnessed a total of 2 victories and 2 ODI defeats in the recent while.
- During the previous ODI encounter between these two teams, Australia defeated England by 3 wickets.
According to the Australia vs England today match prediction, England are the favourites to win this match.
AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Jos Buttler, Philip Salt
BATTERS: Travis Head, Steve Smith, Jason Roy, David Warner
ALL-ROUNDERS: David Wiley, Marcus Stoinis
BOWLERS: Olly Stone, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa
Who should be the captain of your AUS vs ENG Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Jason Roy, Steve Smith.
For Grand League: Philip Salt, Travis Head.