AUS vs NED Dream11 Prediction: ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Warm-up Match 5 Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Australia vs Netherlands Dream11 Team
Updated on: Sep 30, 2023 9:56 am IST
AUS vs NED Dream11 Prediction: Australia will be squaring off against Netherlands in the 5th warm-up match of the ICC World Cup 2023 at Greenfield International Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram. The match will be played on Saturday at 2:00 PM IST.
Australia vs Netherlands – 5th match of ICC Cricket World Cup Warm-up Matches 2023
30 September, 2:00 PM IST
Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
AUS vs NED Preview
Australia must have felt relieved after winning the final ODI against India as they were on a five-match losing run prior to that game. The Aussies ticked so many boxes in the win over India and they will be eyeing to find their best combination as they still need to make a decision between Cameron Green and Marcus Stoinis.
Netherlands, on the other hand, are going to get major exposure against big sides of the game. They did the unthinkable by qualifying for the tournament and now, they would be eager to showcase their talent and tell the world that they belong here.
Australia – W L L L L
Netherlands – L W W L W
Greenfield International Stadium Pitch Report
The surface is good for batting but it might get slower as the game progresses. The wicket will start gripping and the shot-making will get tougher during the second innings. Hence, the team winning the toss might opt to bat first.
Last result at the venue
- South Africa vs Afghanistan got abandoned without toss due to rain – 29 September 2023
- India (390/5 in 50 overs) defeated Sri Lanka (73/10 in 22 overs) by 317 runs – 15 January 2023
AUS Playing 11
- In the warm-up match, all available players can bat and ball.
Australia Team News
- Australia have added Marnus Labuschagne to the squad in place of the injured Ashton Agar.
AUS Key Players
David Warner’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Scores in ODI||Runs against Netherlands in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI Scores at the Greenfield International Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|56, 53, 52, 10, 12||N/A||52.27||N/A||✅|
Steven Smith’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Performances in ODIs||Runs against Netherlands in ODIs||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI performances at the Greenfield International Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|74, 0, 41, 0, 22||N/A||41.23||N/A||❌|
NeD Playing 11
- All players from the 15-men squad could bat or bowl in the warm-up match.
Netherlands Team News
- The Orange Army have a fully-fit squad at their disposal.
- Any update will be added.
NED Key Players
MaxODowd’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Scores in ODI||Runs against Australia in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI performances at the Greenfield International Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|33, 20, 35, 0, 36||N/A||N/A||N/A||❌|
Bas de Leede’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Performances in ODI||Runs and Wickets against Australia in ODI||ODI Batting and Bowling Average in India||ODI performances at the Greenfield International Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|123, 39, 41, 33, 41* and
5/52, 0/47, 3/42, 2/72, 2/31
Who will win today match between Australia and Netherlands?
- There is a massive gulf in the quality of the two sides. Furthermore, Netherlands don’t have much experience of playing the 50-over format.
- Australia and Netherlands have faced each other two times in ODIs so far and both times Australia won easily.
As per our prediction, Australia are likely to win this game.
AUS vs NED Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: S Edwards
Batsmen: D Warner, M Marsh, S Smith, V Singh
All-rounder: B de Leede, G Maxwell, C Green
Bowlers: M Starc, P Cummins, J Hazlewood
Who are Best Captain Options for AUS vs NED Dream11 Team
For Small League, Head to Head contest: David Warner and Bas de Leede could be the safest captaincy bets in this fixture.
For Grand League, Mega Contest: Mitchell Marsh and Mitchell Starc could be the game-changers in the GL.
What are AUS vs NED Fantasy Tips?
- If Australia are batting first, make both of their openers captain and vice-captain together in one of your GL teams.
- If Australia are bowling first, pick more bowlers than batters from their squad as they are likely to dismiss Netherlands for a low score.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.