IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Warm-up Match 4 Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips for India vs England Dream11 Team
Updated on: Sep 30, 2023 8:01 am IST
IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: India will take on England in the 4th warm-up match of the ICC World Cup 2023 on Saturday. The Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati will host this match at 2:00 PM IST.
India vs England – 4th match of ICC Cricket World Cup Warm-up Matches 2023
30 September, 2:00 PM IST
Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati
IND vs ENG Preview
India will test them against another strong opponent as they square off against England in their first warm-up game. England are the defending champions and they have changed the landscape of white-ball cricket in the last five years. It would be interesting to see how India handle England’s overly attacking approach.
At the same time, India will look to iron out the micro issues in their set-up and find the best playing 11. England are an absolute powerhouse and playing against them in the warm-up will help India identify their strengths and weaknesses.
India – L W W W L
England – W W W L W
Barsapara Cricket Stadium Pitch Report
It is a belter of surface that will get better under the lights. However, the spinners are expected to get some grip off the surface during the first innings. Meanwhile, the pacers might get some swing with the new ball under the lights. However, overall the batters are likely to dominate the bowlers.
Last result at the venue
- Sri Lanka (263/10 in 49.1 overs) lost to Bangladesh (264/3 in 42 overs) by 7 wickets – 29 September 2023
IND Playing 11
- All 15 players are allowed to bat and bowl in a warm-up game.
India Team News
- Axar Patel has been ruled out of the squad and the off-spinner Ravi Ashwin has replaced him in the squad.
- Any update will be added.
Ind Key Players
Rohit Sharma’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Performances in ODI||Runs against England in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI Scores at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|81, 0, 53, 56, 74*||637 runs in 19 matches||58.42||83, 152*||✅|
Virat Kohli’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Performances in ODIs||Runs against England in ODIs||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI performances at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|56, 3, 122*, 4, 54||1340 runs in 35 matches||57.92||113, 140, 105||❌|
ENG Playing 11
- It is a warm-up game and all 15 players could bat and bowl in this game.
England Team News
- England have made no changes to their initial squad of 15 people.
- Any update will be added.
ENG Key Players
Dawid Malan’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Scores in ODI||Runs against India in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI Scores at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|127, 96, 54, 0, 11||66 runs in 2 matches||66||N/A||✅|
Joe Root’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Performances in ODI||Runs against India in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI performances the Barsapara Cricket Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|29, 4, 0, 6, 1||739 runs in 21 matches||59.00||N/A||❌|
Who will win today match between India and England?
- England have been in fine form as they are on a three-match winning streak currently.
- India are not much behind them as they are coming off the Asia Cup 2023 win and an ODI series win against Australia.
- The English players might take some time to get accustomed to the Indian conditions.
- India have had an upper hand in the recent ODI meeting between the two sides. India have won 4 and England have won only 2 matches in the last 6 meetings.
As per our prediction, India should win this fixture.
IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: J Bairstow
Batsmen: V Kohli, R Sharma, S Gill, D Malan
All-rounder: H Pandya, L Livingstone
Bowlers: J Bumrah, C Woakes, K Yadav, A Rashid
Who are Best Captain Options for IND vs ENG Dream11 Team
For Small League, Head to Head contest: Rohit Sharma and Dawid Malan are the best captaincy options in this game.
For Grand League, Mega Contest: Hardik Pandya and Liam Livingstone could be the real MVPs in the GLs.
What are IND vs ENG Fantasy Tips?
- Pick more batters from the team batting second as the batting gets easier under the lights.
- You could also pick more spinners from the team bowling first as the spinners are likely to get some grip off the surface in the daytime.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.