AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction 1st ODI Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Australia vs New Zealand Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 5, 2022 3:18 am IST
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction: After a humiliating defeat against Zimbabwe in the 3rd ODI, Australia will host their Trans-Tasmanian neighbours New Zealand for a 3-match ODI series in Cairns. New Zealand hasn’t played cricket for a few months now and will be hoping to showcase their talent in Australia ahead of the T20 world cup later this year. Whereas Aussies will be hoping to whitewash the Kiwis, to redeem themselves from the Zimbabwean upset. Let’s see the top fantasy picks from both sides for this encounter.
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 1st ODI, Australia vs New Zealand
Competition: New Zealand tour of Australia 2022
Date: 6th September 2022
Time: 9:30 AM IST
Ground: Cazaly’s Stadium, Cairns
Watch Australia vs New Zealand 2022 Live Score
Watch Australia vs New Zealand Live on the Sony Liv app.
Australia vs New Zealand Pitch Report
The pitch in Cairns is a proper pace bowling pitch. The average 1st innings score at this venue is just 126. So pace bowlers from both sides are expected to have a feast this Tuesday.
Team Form Guide:
AUS (recent last): L W W W L
NZ (recent last): W W L W W
AUS Playing 11
- Mitchell Marsh is out of the series with an injury.
- Pat Cummins is rested for this series.=
David Warner Stats in ODI
- David Warner was the highest run scorer for Australia in the recently concluded ZIM series.
|ODIs vs NZ||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|13||614||47||99||9, 10, 66, 79, 7|
Josh Hazlewood Stats in ODI
- Josh Hazlewood has been in fine form lately and is the number two ranked ODI bowler in the world.
|ODIs||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|64||101||25.93||4.64||3/30, 1/16, 0/36, 2/22, 0/45|
NZ Playing 11
Tom Latham (wk)
Kane Williamson (c)
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
- Kane Williamson is back in the ODI squad after a long break.
- Trent Boult, who was released from the central contract has found a place in the ODI squad.
Kane Williamson Stats in ODI
- Williamson is back in black and will be looking to find some form in Australia ahead of the World Cup later this year.
|152||6207||47.38||13||34, 19, 22, 30, 67|
Lockie Ferguson Stats in ODI
- Lockie Ferguson has been in fine form in the ODI format, taking close to 2 wickets per average per match.
|42||74||5.60||28.31||1/80, 0/55, 2/77, 0/60, 2/44|
Who will win Australia vs New Zealand today match?
- Even though they lost the last ODI against Zimbabwe, Australia are a very strong side.
- They are more well-balanced than NZ in all three departments of the game.
- Both teams have won 2 matches each in the last 5 ODI matches played between these two sides.
According to Australia vs New Zealand today match prediction, Australia are the favourites to win this match.
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Tom Latham
BATTERS: Kane Williamson, David Warner, Steve Smith, Devon Conway
ALL-ROUNDERS: Glenn Maxwell, James Neesham
BOWLERS: Mitchell Starc, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Josh Hazlewood
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: David Warner, Lockie Ferguson
For Grand League: Lockie Ferguson, Devon Conway
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips