AUS vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction 1st ODI Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Australia vs Zimbabwe Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 27, 2022 1:58 pm IST
AUS vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction: The opening ODI match between hosts Australia and Zimbabwe is scheduled to be contested on 28 August, 2022 (Sunday) at the Tony Ireland Stadium in Townsville. Australia did not witness the best of fortunes during their most recent ODI assignment as they suffered a disappointing 2-3 series loss at the hands of Sri Lanka, but they have a dominating record at home. On the other hand, Zimbabwe also lost their last home ODI series against India before having got the better of Bangladesh.
AUS vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 1st ODI, Australia vs Zimbabwe
Competition: Australia vs Zimbabwe
Date: 28 August, 2022
Time: 5:10 AM IST
Ground: Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville
Watch AUS vs ZIM Live Score
Watch Australia vs Zimbabwe Live on FanCode app.
Australia vs Zimbabwe Pitch Report
As seen in the previous few games at the Tony Ireland Stadium, there was enough assistance both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. Both the spinners and fast bowlers have extracted enough from this track in the history of the venue as well, but the conditions are expected to be better for batting and picking more of pacers and batsmen will be an ideal option from the fantasy cricket point of view.
Team Form Guide:
AUS (recent last): W L L L W
ZIM (recent last): L L L L W
AUS Playing 11
1. Aaron Finch (C)
2. David Warner
3. Steve Smith
4. Mitchell Marsh
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Glenn Maxwell
7. Alex Carey (Wk)
8. Cameron Green
9. Mitchell Starc
10. Adam Zampa
11. Josh Hazlewood
- The trio of Marnus Labuschagne, Sean Abbott and Ashton Agar have been left out of the Australia playing XI.
- Aaron Finch will captain the team.
- Alex Carey will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Aaron Finch, David Warner, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell and Mitchell Marsh to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood and Marcus Stoinis will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
David Warner Stats in ODI
For Australia, senior opener David Warner will be a key performer to watch out for in this first ODI against Zimbabwe. David Warner has notched up more than 5600 ODI runs at an average of close to 45.
|133||5610||44.52||24/18||5 & 24, 25 & 10*, 10, 99, 9|
Steve Smith Stats in ODI
Australia’s Steve Smith has always done really well in the limited-overs format of the game. Steve Smith has smashed as many as 26 half-centuries and 11 hundreds.
|130||4459||43.29||26/11||145 & 0, 6, 28, 53, 37|
ZIM Playing 11
1. Innocent Kaia
2. Takudzwanashe Kaitano
3. Tony Munyonga
4. Sean Williams
5. Sikandar Raza
6. Regis Chakabva (C & wk)
7. Ryan Burl
8. Luke Jongwe
9. Brad Evans
10. Victor Nyauchi
11. Richard Ngarava
Related: Asia Cup 2022 – Predicted Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Zimbabwe camp.
- Regis Chakabva will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Takudzwanashe Kaitano, Innocent Kaia, Sean Williams, Regis Chakabva and Sikandar Raza will once again be expected to play a significant role in the batting department.
- The trio of Victor Nyauchi, Richard Ngarava and Luke Jongwe will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Sikandar Raza Stats in ODI
For Zimbabwe, senior all-rounder Sikandar Raza will once again be an important player to watch out for in this first ODI against Australia. Sikandar Raza smashed a stunning century during the third ODI against India.
|120||3626||20/6||69||115, 16 & 1/16, 12, 1/42, 117* & 3/56, 135* & 1/48, 0/21, 62|
Regis Chakabva Stats in ODI
Zimbabwe captain Regis Chakabva has been in an impressive form off late in international cricket. Regis Chakabva scored a brilliant ton in the second ODI against Bangladesh.
|58||1110||21.35||4/1||16, 2, 35, 102, 2, 17, 0, 8|
Who will win Australia vs Zimbabwe today match?
- Australia have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far.
- Zimbabwe have witnessed a total of 4 losses and only one ODI victory in the recent while.
According to the Australia vs Zimbabwe today match prediction, Australia are the favourites to win this match.
AUS vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Regis Chakabva
BATTERS: Ryan Burl, Steve Smith, David Warner, Aaron Finch
ALL-ROUNDERS: Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Glenn Maxwell
BOWLERS: Luke Jongwe, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood
Related: Most Runs in T20 for India in 2022
AUS vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Steve Smith, Sikandar Raza.
For Grand League: Aaron Finch, Josh Hazlewood.
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips