LNS-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Prediction The Hundred Women Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 27, 2022 2:31 pm IST
LNS-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Prediction: The Lord’s is set to host another clash of the Hundred women’s competition tonight (August 27). London Spirit women will face Oval Invincibles women in their fifth contest of the tournament.
Invincibles are placed at the second spot in the points tables with six points in their account after four league-stage games. Spirit, on the other hand, have succeeded only once in the tournament so far, under the leadership of Charlie Dean, the 21-year-old off-spin bowling all-rounder. After the qualification of Southern Brave, Invincibles will be keen to follow the path, while Spirit will try to find their second victory of the season.
LNS-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
The Hundred Women -19th Match
Fixture: London Spirit Women vs Oval Invincibles Women
Date and Time: August 27, 8:00 PM IST
Venue: Lord’s, London
Watch LNS-W vs OVI-W Live Score
Watch LNS-W vs OVI-W live, on FanCode.
Last Result at the Venue
LNS-W beat WEF-W by 8 wickets – on August 24
The Hundred Women – Points Table
|No.||Team||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
LNS-W vs OVI-W Pitch Report
The pitch at the Lord’s has been balanced, so far, however, is the best suited for the pacers. The average total score has been 116, while, the average first innings score has been around 122. 60% of the teams have chosen to bat first after winning the toss at this venue. However, the teams bowling first at the venue, have won 60% of their games. Moreover, the weather is predicted to hover around 16.28° Celcius, with broken clouds up in the sky.
Last five matches (most recent first)
London Spirit Women: W L L L W
Oval Invincibles Women: W W L W W
LNS-W Playing 11
- Considering, Spirits’ last victory against Welsh Fire women, they are prone to go in with an unchanged playing 11.
- Beth Mooney as always will open the innings with Danielle Gibson, the medium-pace bowling all-rounder. Mooney will also keep the wickets.
- Sophie Luff, Amelia Kerr, Charlie Dean, and Naomi Dattani will bat in the middle. Among these Kerr and Dean are spin bowling all-rounders, while Dattani is a pace bowling all-rounder.
- Further, Alice Monaghan and Grace Scrivens will spin the ball.
- Megan Schutt will lead the pace unit of the side, including, Freya Davies, and Grace Ballinger, in the end.
Beth Mooney (WK)
Charlie Dean (C)
Beth Mooney’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Mooney is the chief batter in the Spirit lineup and is the second-highest run-getter of the tournament, until now. She was the best performer in Spirit’s last outing against Fire, where she scored a match-winning knock of 61* in 39 deliveries.
Amelia Kerr’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Kerr is a leg-spin bowling all-rounder and can provide vital batting cameos too. She has been the highest wicket-taker for her team and the third highest in the Hundred 2022, so far.
|Innings||Wickets||Economy Rate||Bowling Average||Best||Runs||Batting Average||Strike Rate|
OVI-W Playing 11
- Invincibles also, are likely to play the unchanged playing 11, deeming their last convincing win versus Birmingham Phoenix.
- Suzie Bates and wicketkeeper batter Lauren Winfield-Hill will open the innings for the Invincibles.
- Alice Capsey and skipper Dane van Niekerk will bat in the middle. Both of them can spin the ball along with Maddy Villiers, and Sophia Smale, the chief spin-duo of the Invincibles camp.
- Villiers can bat at number five followed by the other batters Kira Chathli and Emily Windsor.
- Shabnim Ismail, Eva Gray, and Ryana MacDonald-Gay are the pacers on the team.
- If Marizanne Kapp makes it, she may replace Ismail, as only three overseas players are allowed.
Lauren Winfield-Hill (WK)
Dane van Niekerk (C)
Related: Asia Cup 2022 – Predicted Playing 11
Lauren Winfield-Hill’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Winfield-Hill has been the highest run-scorer for her team in the tournament so far. In Invincibles’ last game against Phoenix, she scored 41* runs in 38 deliveries while chasing the target of 107.
Alice Capsey’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Capsey is a batting all-rounder and can bowl off-spin. She is a batter with the highest strike rate in the ongoing tournament and has been the joint highest wicket-taker for Invincibles this season.
Who will win LNS-W vs OVI-W today match?
- Spirit will be confident after their last victory, but their inconsistency has been haunting them, so far.
- Spirit have won only one game this season, Welsh Fire, the number eight team in the points table.
- Invincibles have a stronger, reliable batting lineup and in-form bowling options, and an experienced captain like Van Niekerk in the camp. They won their first-ever Hundred title under Van Niekerk’s guidance.
- Invincibles have won three out of their four group-stage games so far, and are placed at second position in the points table. Overall, both the teams are coming after a victory in their respective last games, but Invincibles seem a dominant side.
- OVI-W are the favorites to win today’s match against LNS-W.
LNS-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Lauren Winfield-Hill
Batters: Suzie Bates, Sophie Luff, Beth Mooney, Alice Capsey
All-Rounders: Amelia Kerr, Ryana MacDonald-Gay
Bowlers: Eva Gray, Sophia Smale, Freya Davies, Danielle Gibson
Related: Most Runs in T20 for India in 2022
LNS-W vs OVI-W Dream11 Prediction – Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
For Small League, Head -to-Head contests: Amelia Kerr (C) and Lauren Winfield-Hill (VC)
For Mega League Teams: Suzie Bates (C) and Amelia Kerr (VC)
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips