AUS vs ZIM Dream11 Prediction
AUS vs ZIM Match Prediction Tips | Australia vs Zimbabwe Who will win Today Match
Harare, July 03 at 1:30 PM IST
Australia and Zimbabwe would have a go at each other in the third match of the tri-series at Harare Sports Club on Tuesday. It is an important fixture in context of the series, as one of these two teams is seen as the second finalist against strong Pakistan side that has started their campaign with a thumping win.
Zimbabwe suffered a defeat at the hands of the top-ranked T20I side, Pakistan, in the series opener. Winning the toss and opting to bowl first, Zimbabwe conceded a total of 182 runs to the visitors. In reply, they could not cope with quality Pakistan bowling. Barring Tarisai Musakanda, there was no major resistance from the hosts. They could only manage 108, falling short of the target by 74 runs.
Australia started on a winning note against Pakistan in their series opener. Exceptional bowling effort from Billy Stanlake broke the back of Pakistan batting that folded for 116. Chasing the below-par target, captain Aaron Finch led from the front to power Australia to win in less than 11 overs.
T20I Stats at Harare:
Twenty 20 Internationals played: 17
Won batting first: 13 Won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns total: 154, Average 2nd Inns total: 130
Highest total: 198/4, Lowest total: 108/10
Read on for AUS vs ZIM Dream11 Team News and Australia vs Zimbabwe team news and playing 11.
AUS vs ZIM Team News
- Kyle Jarvis picked up an injury and would not partake in the fixture.
- Donald Tiripano has been callup up for the injured Jarvis. He or Chris Mpofu is expected to play against Australia.
- Blessing Muzarabani is likely to keep his place in the playing XI despite an expensive bowling returns. John Nyumbu and Ryan Burl might miss out.
- Australia is most likely to come out unchanged after a winning start.
AUS vs ZIM Playing 11
Speaking of the AUS vs ZIM Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Australia playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: Aaron Finch, D Arcy Short, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell
All-rounders: Travis Head, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Billy Stanlake
Zimbabwe playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Peter Moor
Batsmen: Hamilton Masakadza, Elton Chigumbura, Solomon Mire, Tarisai Musakanda
All-rounders: Malcolm Waller, Chamu Chibhabha, (Doubt: Ryan Burl)
Bowlers: Tendai Chisoro, Blessing Muzarabani (Doubt: John Nyumbu, Chris Mpofu)
AUS vs ZIM Squads
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), D Arcy Short, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Travis Head, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Jhye Richardson, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Swepson, Jack Wildermuth, Kane Richardson
Zimbabwe: Hamilton Masakadza (c), Elton Chigumbura, Chamu Chibhabha, Solomon Mire, Cephas Zhuwao, Malcolm Waller, Peter Moor, Tendai Chisoro, Kyle Jarvis, Blessing Muzarabani, Chris Mpofu, Brian Chari, Tarisai Musakanda, Ryan Burl, Ryan Murray, Brandon Mavuta, Wellington Masakadza.
AUS vs ZIM Key Players
- Aaron Finch scored a sublime 68 off 33 balls, studded with six maximums, against Pakistan on Monday.
- Billy Stanlake was the hero of the match – returning with 4 wickets for 8 runs.
- Tarisai Musakanda and Solomon Mire were the only two Zimbabwe batsmen who looked assured at the crease against Pakistan on Sunday.
- Tendai Chisoro was the pick of the Zimbabwean bowlers in the tri-series opener.
Note: This AUS vs ZIM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Australia vs Zimbabwe team news.
AUS vs ZIM Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Australia vs Zimbabwe Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.