ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction
ENG vs IND Match Prediction Tips | England v India Who will win Today Match
Manchester, July 03 at 10:00 PM IST
The wait is over for the clash of the titans! England, at their peak and bursting with confidence after destroying Australians 6-0 in the recent limited-over games, welcome second-ranked T20I side, India, for the much-anticipated challenge. The three-match Twenty 20 series starts at Old Trafford tomorrow.
India have warmed-up for the England tour with the clinical performances against Ireland, although they have to be at their best to stop England’s juggernaut. Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Alex Hales, Jos Buttler and Eoin Morgan have all fired in the Australia series and pose the biggest challenge before Indian bowlers. Liam Plunkett, Moeen and Adil Rashid were on the money in the series but have their work cut out against the formidable Indian batting.
Like England, India boast as good stroke players as any in the world at the moment but could find it difficult to fill in for the late injury blow to their bowling spearhead, Jasprit Bumrah.
Pitch and conditions: The last International game at the venue, between England and Australia on June 24, run-scoring was not too easy. However, Buttler did smash a ton to guide England home.
Last International result at the venue: Australia 205 lost to England 208/9 (48.3/50 Overs)
Read on for ENG vs IND Dream11 Team News and England v India team news and playing 11.
ENG vs IND Team News
- Jasprit Bumrah is ruled out for the series with a fractured thumb. Washington Sundar is the other injury concern for the visitors.
- Uncapped Deepak Chahar and Krunal Pandya have been added to the Team India squad for the T20 series.
- Dawid Malan has been added to the England squad as a cover for Tom Curran who suffered a minor side strain during team training.
ENG vs IND Playing 11
Speaking of the ENG vs IND Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
England playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jos Buttler
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Jason Roy
All-rounders: Moeen Ali, David Willey
Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan
India playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina, KL Rahul
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav
ENG vs IND Squads
England: Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, David Willey, Moeen Ali, Jake Ball, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Alex Hales, Chris Jordan
India: Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Dinesh Karthik, Siddarth Kaul, Manish Pandey, Krunal Pandya, KL Rahul, Suresh Raina, Umesh Yadav
ENG vs IND Key Players
- England’s Jos Buttler, Jonny Bairstow and Jason Roy have been in the form of their lives.
- Liam Plunkett and Adil Rashid are the key bowlers for the team England.
- Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and KL Rahul all made substantial contributions with the bat in the two-match T20I series against Ireland.
- Kuldeep (7/37) and Chahal (6/59) bamboozled the Ireland batsmen with their spin craft.
Note: This ENG vs IND Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis England v India team news.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the England v India Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.