AUT vs POR Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – ECC International T10 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 13, 2022 3:43 pm IST
AUT vs POR Dream11 Prediction: In the 8th encounter of the ECC International T10 2022, Austria will be taking on Portugal at the Cartama Oval in Cartama, Spain on 13 September, 2022 (Tuesday). Things have not panned out in an ideal manner for the Austria side at the start of this ongoing ECC International T10 tournament as they have suffered two back-to-back losses at the hands of Spain and Ireland XI. On the other hand, Portugal ended up registering an incredible 3-run victory over Czech Republic but then lost their next game to Spain.
AUT vs POR Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 8, Austria vs Portugal
Competition: ECC International T10
Date: 13 September, 2022
Time: 7 PM IST
Ground: Cartama Oval, Cartama, Spain
Watch ECC International t10 Live Score
Watch AUT vs POR Live on FanCode app.
ECC International T10 Points Table
AUT VS POR Pitch Report
As seen in the previous game at the Cartama Oval, there was enough assistance both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. Both the spinners and fast bowlers have extracted enough from this track in the history of the venue as well, but the conditions are expected to be better for batting.
AUT (recent last): L L L L L
POR (recent last): L W W L W
AUT Playing 11
Mark Simpson Parker
- There are no major injury problems in the Austria camp.
- Razmal Shigiwal will be the captain.
- Arsalan Arif will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Qadargul Utmanzai, Daniel Eckstein, Mark Simpson Parker, Zeeshan Arif and Razmal Shigwal to deliver amazingly well with the bat.
- The likes of Aqib Iqbal, Jaweed Zadran, Daniel Eckstein and Itibarshah Deedar will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
razmal shigiwal Stats in T10
For Austria, captain Razmal Shigiwal has been an important performer to watch out for both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Razmal Shigiwal smacked 23 runs off only 9 deliveries against Ireland XI.
|54||1166||17||14, 23, 0, 0, 42|
Ahsan Yousuf Stats in T10
Austria’s Mehar Cheema is quite an experienced player in the T10 format of the game. In a total of 26 T10 matches, Ahsan Yousuf has smacked more than 250 runs and can also contribute well with the ball.
|26||269||25||35 & 1/20, 1, 2/14, 16, 24 & 2/17|
POR Playing 11
Related: India’s World Cup 2022 Squad
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Portugal.
- Conrad Greenshields will captain the side.
- Parth Jounjat will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Parth Jounjat, Miguel Stoman, Rana Sarwar, Conrad Greenshields and Francoise Stoman to deliver the goods with the bat.
- The likes of Fakhrul Hussain, Junaid Khan, Mubeen Tariq and Francois Stoman will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Rana Sarwar Stats in T10
For Portugal, Rana Sarwar has the ability to contribute amazingly well both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Rana Sarwar has composed more than 450 runs and also scalped as many as 18 wickets.
|35||487||18||17, 0, 12 & 1/4, 8, 1, 1, 16|
Francois Stoman Stats in T10
Portugal’s Francois Stoman will be a key player to watch out for in this match against Czech Republic due to his past record. Francois Stoman had smacked a blazing knock of 35 runs off only 10 balls during the last game against the same opposition.
|25||426||160.90||35, 28, 0, 17, 6|
Who will win aut vs por today match?
- Portugal have witnessed a total of 3 victories and 2 defeats in the recent while.
- Austria have ended up conceding as many as 5 back-to-back losses in T10 cricket so far.
According to the Austria vs Portugal today match prediction, Portugal are the favourites to win this match.
aut vs por Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Parth Jounjat
BATSMEN: Rana Sarwar, Razmal Shigiwal, Qadargul Utmanzai
ALL-ROUNDERS: Conrad Greenshields, Francois Stoman, Ahsan Yousuf
BOWLERS: Junaid Khan, Jaweed Zadran, Daniel Eckstein, Itibarshah Deedar
aut vs por Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Francois Stoman, Razmal Shigiwal.
For Grand League: Conrad Greenshields, Ahsan Yousuf.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips