BAN Playing 11 for Pakistan vs Bangladesh 6th T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For PAK vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 12, 2022 12:50 pm IST
Bangladesh playing 11: Bangladesh are out of the finals race. Their fans would be extremely worried about Bangladesh with world cup in touching distance, their team is playing horribly. T20s were never Bangladesh’s forte but they can become much better than what their outcome suggests against good teams. They need to play the pace bowlers better and it is going to be one hell of a task for them. They did bat well against a quality bowling attack in the previous game against NZ, they can carry that momentum into this game.
Bangladesh playing 11 team news
- Bangladesh are expected to go in with the same side that played against NZ
- They have decided to move on from Mehidy Hasan, and as a result. Litton Das got to play in his preferred position.
BAN Playing 11
1. Litton Das
2. Najmul Hossain Shanto
3. Soumya Sarkar
4. Shakib Al Hasan
5. Afif Hossain
6. Yasir Ali
7. Mosaddek Hossain
8. Nurul Hasan
9. Ebadot Hossain
10. Mohammad Saifuddin
11. Shoriful Islam
Shakib Al Hasan (c), Nurul Hasan (vc, wk), Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Yasir Ali, Mehidy Hasan, Afif Hossain, Ebadot Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Litton Das, Hasan Mahmud, Sabbir Rahman, Mohammad Saifuddin
Pakistan vs Bangladesh Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Bangladesh
- Shakib Al Hasan scored a valiant half century against NZ when almost all the other batsmen flopped.
|T20Is||Runs||Strike rate||Wickets||Economy rate|
- Mohammad Saifuddin is one of the best in the country. It is important for BAN that he is bowling well as he can be a useful cricketer in the world cup.
- Litton Das opened the innings against New Zealand and looked in fine touch as he was able to maximize the powerplay by clearing the 30 yard circle. He can be a solid option from Bangladesh
|Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|59||1192||20||126||23, 15, 35, 5, 13|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips