BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Asia Cup 2022 Live Score, Pitch Report, Player Stats, Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 29, 2022 4:09 pm IST
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction: In the third encounter of the Asia Cup 2022, Bangladesh will be taking on Afghanistan at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium in Sharjah on 30 August, 2022 (Tuesday). This will be opening game for Bangladesh in the ongoing T20 tournament and they will be eyeing to start off things on a winning note. On the other hand, Afghanistan kickstarted their Asia Cup 2022 campaign in an amazing manner as they went on to register a staggering 8-wicket victory over Sri Lanka in the first match of the season.
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 3, Bangladesh vs Afghanistan
Competition: Asia Cup 2022
Date: 30 August, 2022
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Ground: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
Watch Asia Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Pitch Report
As seen in the previous few games at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, there was enough assistance both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. Both the spinners and fast bowlers have extracted enough from this track in the history of the venue as well, but the conditions are expected to be better for batting and picking more of pacers and batsmen will be an ideal option from the fantasy cricket point of view.
Team Form Guide:
BAN (recent last): L W L L L
AFG (recent last): W L W W L
BAN Playing 11
Shakib Al Hasan
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for Bangladesh.
- Shakib Al Hasan will be the captain.
- Anamul Haque will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Mohammad Naim, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudullah will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed and Mehidy Hasan will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Shakib Al Hasan Stats in T20I
Bangladesh skipper Shakib Al Hasan will once again be a crucial performer for his side in this T20 tournament due to his years of experience. Shakib Al Hasan has scored more than 2000 T20I runs and also taken as many as 121 wickets.
|99||2010||121||5, 68 & 2/18, 29, 9 & 1/38, 5 & 1/10|
Mushfiqur Rahim Stats in T20I
For Bangladesh, senior batsman Mushfiqur Rahim has been an important player over the years in the limited overs format. Mushfiqur Rahim has smacked a total of 1495 T20I runs that includes as many as 6 fifties.
|100||1495||6||30, 3, 0, 20, 0|
AFG Playing 11
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Related: Asia Cup 2022 – Predicted Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Afghanistan camp.
- They are unlikely to tinker with their winning combination from the last game.
- Mohammad Nabi will captain the side.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran and Najibullah Zadran to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Rashid Khan, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman and Naveen-ul-Haq will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz Stats in T20I
For Afghanistan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz looked in a brilliant touch during the opening game against Sri Lanka. While chasing a small total, Rahmanullah Gurbaz smacked a blazing knock of 40 runs off just 18 deliveries that included 4 sixes and 3 fours.
|28||716||136.9||4||40, 4, 24, 53, 1|
Rashid Khan Stats in T20I
Afghanistan’s premier leg-spinner Rashid Khan has been an impressive bowler in the shorter format of the game. Rashid Khan has taken a total of 112 T20I wickets at an excellent economy of less than 7.
|67||112||6.17||13.91||0/12, 1/17, 2/21, 0/38, 0/27|
Who will win Bangladesh vs Afghanistan today match?
- Bangladesh have managed to win just a single game out of their last 5 T20I matches so far.
- Afghanistan have witnessed a total of 3 victories and 2 T20I losses in the recent while.
According to the Bangladesh vs Afghanistan today match prediction, Afghanistan are the favourites to win this match.
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Rahmanullah Gurbaz
BATTERS: Najibullah Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Nabi
BOWLERS: Fazalhaq Farooqi, Mustafizur Rahman, Rashid Khan
Related: Most Runs in T20 for India in 2022
BAN vs AFG Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Shakib Al Hasan.
For Grand League: Mahmudullah, Hazratullah Zazai.
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips