TRT-W vs WEF-W Dream11 Prediction The Hundred Women Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 29, 2022 4:13 pm IST
TRT-W vs WEF-W Dream11 Prediction: Nottingham is set to host the 21st clash of the Hundred women’s competition. Nat Sciver-led Trent Rockets will face Tammy Beaumont’s Welsh Fire, tonight (August 29).
If the Rockets win tonight, they will be in the race for a spot in the playoffs, however, their net run rate will trouble them anyway. Fire, on the other hand, do not bear a chance of qualification after losing four of their five games in the tournament.
Both the teams will lock the horns at the Rockets’ home ground, Trent Bridge, at 8:00 PM.
TRT-W vs WEF-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
The Hundred Women -21st Match
Fixture: Trent Rockets Women vs Welsh Fire Women
Date and Time: August 29, 8:00 PM IST
Venue: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Watch TRT-W vs WEF-W Live Score
Watch TRT-W vs WEF-W live, on FanCode.
Last Result at the Venue
TRT-W beat LNS-W by 18 runs – on August 20
The Hundred Women – Points Table
|No.||Team||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
TRT-W vs WEF-W Pitch Report
The pitch at the Trent Bridge has been balanced, so far, however, is the best suited for the spinners. The average total score has been around 126, while, the average first innings score has been nearby 130. 80% of the teams have chosen to bowl first after winning the toss at this venue. The teams bowling first at the venue have won 60% of their games. Moreover, the weather is predicted to hover around 15.56° Celcius, with scattered clouds up in the sky.
Last five matches (most recent first)
Trent Rockets Women: L W L L W
Welsh Fire Women: W L L L L
TRT-W Playing 11
- Despite their last defeat against Southern Brave Sciver is prone to play the unchanged playing 11.
- Elyse Villani will open the batting with Bryony Smith, an all-rounder.
- Marie Kelly, captain Sciver, and Mignon du Preez, together comprise the Rockets’ middle order. Kelly and Sciver can bowl too.
- Alana King and Sarah Glenn are the spin bowling all-rounders of the team, while Georgia Davis is a proper off-spinner.
- Katherine Brunt is a medium-fast bowling all-rounder and Kathryn Bryce is a medium pacer.
- Abigail Freeborn shall keep the wickets.
Nat Sciver (C)
Mignon du Preez
Abigail Freeborn (WK)
Nat Sciver’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Sciver is the best bit of Rockets and has been the highest run-getter for her team in the Hundred 2022, so far. She has managed to do well with the bat and the ball, in the ongoing competition.
|Innings||Runs||Batting Average||Strike Rate||50s||Best||Wickets||Best||Economy Rate||Bowling Average|
Alana King’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
King has been the highest wicket-taker for her team in the Hundred 2022, until now. Her leg-spin and a few batting cameos have been things to watch in the tournament. She also took a hat-trick against Manchester Originals, a couple of weeks ago.
Related: Asia Cup 2022 – Predicted Playing 11
WEF-W Playing 11
- Fire too are prone to play with an unchanged playing 11, considering their last victory against Northern Superchargers.
- Captain Beaumont will open the innings with the wicketkeeper batter, Sarah Bryce.
- Rachael Haynes will bat at number three if Hayley Matthews doesn’t return.
- The Fire’s middle order comprises Annabel Sutherland, Fran Wilson, and Nicola Carey. Sutherland and Carey are pace bowling all-rounders.
- Further, Katie George and Lauren Filer are the medium pacers on the team.
- Claire Nicholas, Alex Hartley, and Hannah Baker are the spinners in the camp.
Tammy Beaumont (C)
Sarah Bryce (WK)
Nicola Carey’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Carey has been at her best during her stint with the Fire. She has been constantly capturing wickets and has been handy with the bat too. She was the Player of The Match in Fire’s most recent outing versus Superchargers.
Annabel Sutherland’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Sutherland has been consistent with the ball so far. Her batting cameos too, have been helpful for the Fire.
|Innings||Wickets||Economy||Bowling Average||Best||Runs||Strike Rate|
Related: Most runs for India in T20 in 2022
Who will win TRT-W vs WEF-W today match?
- Rockets, despite their inconsistency, have won a few matches with clinical performances.
- Sciver and co. have a complete bowling package and a fairly scoring lineup. They have won two out f five matches this season and are placed at the fourth position in the points table.
- Fire, on the other hand, have won only a game in the tournament and are placed at seventh position in the points table.
- Fire’s low-scoring batting lineup has been a concern so far.
- TRT-W are the favorites to win today’s match against WEF-W.
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
TRT-W vs WEF-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Sarah Bryce
Batters: Tammy Beaumont, Elyse Villani, Rachael Haynes
All-Rounders: Nat Sciver, Bryony Smith, Annabel Sutherland
Bowlers: Alana King, Nicola Carey, Sarah Glenn, Claire Nicholas
TRT-W vs WEF-W Dream11 Prediction – Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Nat Sciver (C) and Tammy Beaumont (VC)
For Mega League Teams: Nat Sciver (C) and Annabel Sutherland (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips