BAN vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips New Zealand T20I Tri-Series Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 12, 2022 3:14 pm IST
BAN vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: The New Zealand T20I Tri-Series is gearing up for an exciting finish. The home side has already qualified for the finals. Out of the remaining two Pakistan gets a head over Bangladesh as they have won 2 matches. So match 6 of the New Zealand Tri-Series is a dead rubber as there is nothing at the stake for both teams. But since the world cup is around the corner, teams are not expected to make many changes to their lineups. Ample opportunities will be given to their first-choice players. Let’s see the top fantasy picks from both sides for this encounter.
BAN vs PAK Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Bangladesh vs Pakistan
Competition: Match 6, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series
Date: 13th October 2022
Time: 7:30 AM IST
Ground: Hagley Oval, Christchurch
Watch New Zealand T20I Tri-Series Live Score
Watch BAN vs PAK, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series Live on the Amazon Prime Video.
BAN vs PAK Pitch Report
The pitch in Hagley Oval is a batting pitch. The average score at this venue is 155. And the average first innings total is around 169. Pacers will have a lot of say in the outcome of the match at this venue.
Team Form Guide:
BAN (recent last): L L L W W
PAK (recent last): L W W L L
BAN Playing 11
- Najmul Shanto
- Litton Das
- Shakib Al Hasan (c)
- Soumya Sarkar
- Afif Hossain
- Nurul Hasan (wk)
- Mosaddek Hossain
- Yasir Ali
- Ebodat Hossain
- Mohammad Saifuddin
- Shoriful Islam
- Bangladesh will be led by Shakib Al Hassan.
- The likes of Mehidy Hazan Miraj, Taskin Ahmad, and Mustafizur Rahman are expected to be rested for this match.
- Saifuddin, Islam, and Hossain will lead the bowling attack.
Shakib Al Hassan Stats in T20Is
- Bangladesh’s captain will be their key player in all departments of the game.
- He has been in decent form lately and will be keen to improve on it come the world cup and this New Zealand T20I Tri-Series.
|Matches||Runs||SR||Wickets||Last 5 performances|
|100||2032||120.07||122||16 & 0/23, 24 & 0/31, 11 & 1/13, 5 & 1/10, 68 & 1/3|
Liton Das Stats in T20Is
- Liton Das showed great form in the last match after being pushed to the opening slot.
- He is expected to continue in that slot for this match as well.
|Matches||Runs||Average||Strike Rate||Last 5 performances|
|56||1154||21.37||126.67||15, 35, 25, 13, 13|
PAK Playing 11
- Mohammad Rizwan(w)
- Babar Azam(c)
- Shan Masood
- Haider Ali
- Iftikhar Ahmed
- Shadab Khan
- Asif Ali
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Haris Rauf
- Shahnawaz Dahani
- Naseem Shah
- Pakistan is expected to go with the same eleven from the last match.
- Rizwan is in top form and is expected to be their trump card.
- They may push Haider Ali to top of the order and may give him enough match time before the world cup.
Haris Rauf Stats in T20Is
- The express pacer holds the key to Pakistan’s chances with the ball.
- He was brilliant in the last few matches that he played.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|48||62||23.58||8.3||3/28, 1/38, 2/41, 3/32, 0/39|
Mohammad Rizwan Stats in T20Is
- The number one T20I batter is at the form of his life.
- He was the leading run-scorer in the Asia Cup and the recently concluded ENG T20I series.
- He scored 78 runs in the last match against Bangladesh.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|69||2338||51.13||127.07||4, 78, 63, 88, 8, 88, 68|
Who will win BAN vs PAK today match?
- Pakistan are a much stronger side than Bangladesh in all three departments of the game.
- Even though they lost their last series, Pakistan showed great promise with both bat and ball.
- In the last 4 T20I matches played between these two sides, Pakistan has an unassailable 4-0 lead.
According to BAN vs PAK today match prediction, PAK are the favourites to win this match.
BAN vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan, Nurul Hasan
BATTERS: Litton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Babar Azam
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shadab Khan, Shakib Al Hasan, Iftikhar Ahmed
BOWLERS: Mohammad Saifuddin, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf
BAN vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Mohammad Rizwan, Haris Rauf
For Grand League: Shakib Al Hassan, Mohammad Rizwan
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips