BD-W vs TL-W Dream11 Prediction Bangladesh Women vs Thailand Women Women’s Asia Cup Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 6, 2022 2:53 pm IST
BD-W vs TL-W Dream11 Prediction: Sylhet is set to host the first game of the women’s Asia Cup 2022, where Bangladesh Women will face Thailand Women. The game will be played at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium on Saturday (October 1).
Bangladesh, the hosts, will kick off their Asia Cup campaign to defend the title they won in 2018, defeating India in the final.
Thailand, on the other hand, are not the ones to be underestimated. The side has beaten Sri Lanka Women in the 2018 edition of the Asia Cup. It is their third Asia Cup crusade and Thailand will be keen to attain remarkable success.
The sides will lock horns at 8:30 AM (IST).
BD -W vs TL-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
Bangladesh Women vs Thailand Women Women’s Asia Cup 2022 1st Match
Fixture: Bangladesh Women vs Thailand Women
Date and Time: October 1, 8:30 AM IST
Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet
Watch BD-W vs TL-W Live Score
Watch BD-W vs TL-W -W live, on Star Sports Network. The game will be also streamed live on the Disney+Hotstar app and website (subscription needed).
Last Result at the Venue
Bangladesh Men (322/3) beat Zimbabwe Men (218) by 123 runs (Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh, 3rd ODI) – March 6, 2020
Tournament Points Table
This is the first game of the women’s T20 Asia Cup 2022.
BD-W vs TL-W Pitch Report
It’s a balanced pitch at the Sylhet International Stadium and better suited for the pacers. Deeming the women’s games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 131. 70% of the teams batting first at the venue have won the games. Most of the captains have preferred to bat first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 36° Celcius, with a clear sky and variable winds.
Last five matches (most recent first)
Bangladesh Women: W W W W W
Thailand Women: L L W L W
BD-W Playing 11
- Murshida Khatun and Fagana Hoque are prone to open the innings. The duo will maintain the left-right combination.
- Nigar Sultana, the Bangladeshi skipper may bat at number three followed by Rumana Ahmed, Sobhana Mostary, and Salma Khatun in the middle. Sultana will keep the wickets. While Ahmed and Khatun are all-rounders and both can spin the ball.
- Lata Mondal is an all-rounder too and can bowl at a medium pace. Jahanara Alam is an important pacer in the Bangladeshi lineup and may lead the pace unit.
- Nahida Akter, Shohely Akhter, and Sanjida Akter Meghla could be the spinners in the camp.
- Murshida Khatun
- Fargana Hoque
- Nigar Sultana (C & WK)
- Rumana Ahmed
- Sobhana Mostary
- Salma Khatun
- Lata Mondal
- Jahanara Alam
- Nahida Akter
- Shohely Akhter
- Sanjida Akter Meghla
Nigar Sultana’s T20I Stats
Sultana has been doing well with the bat as well as with the gloves. She was the second-highest run-scorer of the recently concluded ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Qualifiers and led her team to the title.
Salma Khatun’s T20I Stats
Khatun is, perhaps, one of the most experienced players in the Bangladeshi lineup. She has been exceptionally good with the ball and can provide decent batting cameos too.
TL-W Playing 11
- Nannapat Koncharoenkai and Natthakan Chantham are likely to open the innings for Thailand. Koncharoenkai will also keep the wickets.
- The middle order may comprise Nattaya Boochatham, skipper Naruemol Chaiwai, and Phannita Maya. Boochatham is a spin bowling all-rounder, while Maya can bowl at a medium pace.
- Sornnarin Tippoch and Onnicha Kamchomphu can be the other spin-bowling all-rounders on the board. While Chanida Sutthiruang could be a pace bowling all-rounder.
- Thipatcha Putthawong and Nanthita Boonsukham may play as the main spinners.
- Nannapat Koncharoenkai (WK)
- Natthakan Chantham
- Nattaya Boochatham
- Naruemol Chaiwai (C)
- Phannita Maya
- Sornnarin Tippoch
- Chanida Sutthiruang
- Onnicha Kamchomphu
- Thipatcha Putthawong
- Nanthita Boonsukham
Natthakan Chantham’s T20I Stats
Chantham has been Thailand’s best bit, with the bat, so far. She can score big, even against the full-time members of the ICC.
Nattaya Boochatham T20I Stats
Boochatham has been more consistent with the ball. She is an off-spinner but can provide vital batting cameos if needed. She holds a record for taking most wickets in a calendar year (40) in women’s T20Is.
Related: Who will win T20 World Cup 2022?
Who will win BD-W vs TL-W today Match?
- Bangladesh recently won the ICC T20 World Cup qualifier event beating Thailand women on their way to the triumph.
- Considering Bangladesh women’s last five encounters versus Thailand women, the Sultana-led side has won all five games.
- In their last five games versus Bangladesh women, Thai women’s average score was around 75.
- Thailand meanwhile, do bear the potential to perform well. But their inconsistency, especially with the bat, has been a concern.
- BD-W are the favorites to win today’s match against TL-W.
BD-W vs TL-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Nigar Sultana
Batters: Natthakan Chantham, Murshida Khatun, Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed
All-Rounders: Salma Khatun
Bowlers: Nattaya Boochatham, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Nahida Akter, Sanjida Akter Meghla
BD-W vs TL-W Dream11 Prediction – Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Salma Khatun (C) and Natthakan Chantham (VC)
For Mega League Teams: Salma Khatun (C) and Nattaya Boochatham (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips