BN-Y vs SL-Y Dream11 Match Prediction | U-19 Asia Cup 2019, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 9, 2019 5:02 pm IST
BN-Y vs SL-Y Dream11 Preview:
Group B Table Topper Bangladesh Youth and Sri Lanka Youth would collide in the last Group league fixture of U-19 Asia Cup at the Tyronne Fernando Stadium, Moratuwa on Tuesday.
Both the sides have qualified for the semi-final round with two wins in two games. Now after this last group league clash, the tournament will see it’s first semi-final where Group A topper will lock horns against the second topper of Group B, whereas in the second semi-final Group B leading will face the second spot team of Group A.
Afghanistan and India from Group A, while Bangladesh and Sri Lanka of Group B will move ahead in the tournament so other fours teams haven’t won a single game so far.
The match is set to begin at 9:30 AM IST.
BN-Y vs SL-Y Group B, U-19 Asia Cup 2019
Tyronne Fernando Stadium, Moratuwa
10 Sept 2019, 9:30 AM IST
Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
Sri Lanka Won: 2
Bangladesh Won: 01
No Results: 02
Fantasy Team News:
Sri Lanka Team News:
- Sri Lankan can try benched players for this clash as they have already made it to the Semi’s.
- Sri Lanka got just one change last time out against UAE-19.
- Pacer Yasiru Rodrigo replaced Dilshan Madushanka and failed to bag even a single wicket.
- Dilshan Madushanka is likely to retain his place as he bagged three wickets in the first game he played.
- Sandun Mendis, Thaveesha Kahaduwaarachchi, Kavindu Nadeeshan are yet to feature.
- Sandun Mendis can replace Ashian Daniel for this clash.
- Thaveesha Kahaduwaarachchi and Kavindu Nadeeshan can replace Ravindu Rasantha & Avishka Tharindu respectively.
- No other changes are expected from the Sri Lankan side.
Bangladesh Team News:
- Shoriful Islam who bagged two wickets in the first game was benched in the second game.
- Shahin Ali replaced Shoriful Islam last time out and he proved himself by plucking two crucial wickets. He might not get a chance this time as Sri Lanka can try their benched players.
- Shamin Hossain and Ashraful Islam are yet to feature for Sri Lanka, so Shamin Hossain can replace T Hasan for this game, while Ashraful can replace Minhazur Rahman for this game.
- No other changes are expected.
Yasiru Rodrigo replaced Dilshan Madushanka last time out Nipun Dananjaya (c), Kamil Mishara (wk), Navod Paranavithana, Rohan Sanjaya, Avishka Tharindu, Chamindu Wijesinghe, Dilshan Madushanka, Ravindu Rasantha, Ashian Daniel, Amshi de Silva, Ahan Wickramasinghe, Sandun Mendis, Thaveesha Kahaduwaarachchi, Kavindu Nadeeshan, Yasiru Rodrigo
Nipun Dananjaya (c), Kamil Mishara (wk), Navod Paranavithana, Rohan Sanjaya, Avishka Tharindu, Chamindu Wijesinghe, Ravindu Rasantha, Ashian Daniel, Amshi de Silva, Yasiru Rodrigo, Ahan Wickramasinghe, Sandun Mendis, Dilshan Madushanka, Thaveesha Kahaduwaarachchi, Kavindu Nadeeshan
UAE-Y vs NP-Y Probable Playing11
Nipun Dananjaya (c), Kamil Mishara (wk), Navod Paranavithana, Rohan Sanjaya, Avishka Tharindu/Kavindu Nadeeshan, Chamindu Wijesinghe, Ravindu Rasantha/Thaveesha Kahaduwaarachchi, Ashian Daniel/ Ashian Daniel, Amshi de Silva, Yasiru Rodrigo/Dilshan Madushanka, Ahan Wickramasinghe
Akbar Ali(w/c), Towhid Hridoy, Tanzid Hasan/Shamin Hossain, Anik Sarker Shatu, Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Shamim Hossain, Mrittunjoy Chowdhury, Rakibul Hasan, Tanzim Hasan Sakib, Minhazur Rahman/Ashraful, Shahin Alam/Shoriful Islam
BN-Y vs SL-Y Dream11 Team Prediction:
- T Hridoy is the leading run-getter for Bangladesh with 78 runs from two innings. Although, he has been expensive with the ball but he can be really effective.
- M H Joy has 67 runs from two innings with the highest score being 40.
- Tazim Hasan Sakib has bagged maximum of 5 wickets for his side with the best figure being 3/36.
- Averaging 51.50, A Wickramasingha has got 103 runs from two innings with the highest score 73.
- N Perera has scored 78 runs from two innings at an average of 39.00.
- N Paranavithana has bagged 7 wickets for Sri Lanka at an economy of 4.70.