UAE-Y vs NP-Y Dream11 Match Prediction | U-19 Asia Cup 2019, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Sep 9, 2019 5:04 pm IST
UAE-Y vs NP-Y Dream11 Preview:
The next group B fixture Of U-19 Asia Cup will be played between the United Arab Emirates and Nepal at the Mercantile Cricket Association Ground, Colombo on Monday.
With no wins in their pockets, UAE sits at the bottom of the points table, while Nepal is on second last spot at the points table.
They have almost killed their chances of playing the semi-finals of the tournament. Now both would have an aim of wrapping their campaign on a happy note.
The match is set to begin at 9:30 AM IST.
UAE-Y vs NP-Y, Group B, U-19 Asia Cup 2019
Mercantile Cricket Association Ground, Colombo
10 Sept 2019, 9:30 AM IST
Head to Head (Last 5 matches)
Nepal Won: 4
UAE Won: 01
Fantasy Team News:
UAE Team News:
- With no chances of moving ahead in the tournament, United Arab Emirates would give chance to their benched players.
- Aaron Benjamin, Mohammed Haider Shah, Ashwanth Chidambaram, Anand Kumar are yet to feature in the tournament.
- Mohammed Haider Shah might replace Niel Rohan Lobo as he has failed to score runs in both the games.
- Akasha had been a bit expensive with the ball, Aaron Benjamin can replace him.
Nepal Team News:
- Sundeep Jora replaced Surya Tamang last time out and with scoring 56 runs off 37 balls, he has retained his place in the team for this game as well.
- Pratis GC, Lokesh Bam, Khadak Bohara are yet to feature in Asia Cup for Nepal.
- Pratis GC can replace Kushal Malla as he has failed to get wickets in both the matches.
Kamal Singh, Rohit Paudel (c & wk), Pawan Sarraf, Bhim Sharki, Asif Sheikh, Rashid Khan, Rit Gautam, Sagar Dhakal, Surya Tamang, Hari Chauhan, Kushal Malla, Sundeep Jora, Pratis GC, Lokesh Bam, Khadak Bohara
Syed Haider, Niel rohan lobo, Alishan Sharafu, Muhammad Farazuddin, Karthik Palaniapan Meiyappan (c), Ansh Tandon, Osama Hassan, Akasha Tahir, Rishabh Mukherjee, Vritiya Aravind (wk), Sanchit Sharma, Aaron Benjamin, Mohammed Haider Shah, Ashwanth Chidambaram, Anand Kumar
UAE-Y vs NP-Y Probable Playing11
Syed Haider, Niel Rohan Lobo/M Haider, Alishan Sharafu, Muhammad Farazuddin, Karthik Palaniapan Meiyappan (c), Ansh Tandon, Osama Hassan, Akasha Tahir/Aaron Benjamin, Rishabh Mukherjee, Vritiya Aravind (wk), Sanchit Sharma
Kamal Singh, Rohit Paudel (c), Pawan Sarraf, Bhim Sharki, Asif Sheikh (wk), Rashid Khan, Rit Gautam, Sagar Dhakal, Sundeep Jora, Hari Chauhan, Kushal Malla/Pratis GC
PK-Y vs KUW-Y Dream11 Team Prediction:
- Osama Hassan has scored 113 runs in two innings at an average of 56.50 with the highest score being 58.
- Ansh Tandon has 109 runs from two innings. He scored a ton last time out.
- R Mukharjee has bagged five wickets from two innings with the best figure being 3/65.
- With scoring 86 runs from two innings, R Gautam is the leading run-getter for Nepal. He averages 43.00
- P Sarraf has 85 runs in his pocket with the highest score being 81 along with a wicket.
- R Khan and K Airee have bagged three wickets each for Nepal.