BPH-W vs MNR-W Dream11 Prediction The Hundred Women Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 28, 2022 2:15 pm IST
BPH-W vs MNR-W Dream11 Prediction: The Hundred women’s competition will feature Birmingham Phoenix and Manchester Originals tonight (August 28). Phoenix are placed at the third position in the points table, while Originals are at the sixth position.
Phoenix, being number three, will be eying a remaining spot in the eliminator. Perhaps the Originals will not make it into the playoffs, anyway. The two teams will lock horns at the Edgbaston, the Phoenix’s home ground.
BPH-W vs MNR-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
The Hundred Women -20th Match
Fixture: Birmingham Phoenix Women vs Manchester Originals Women
Date and Time: August 28, 8:00 PM IST
Venue: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Watch BPH-W vs MNR-W Live Score
Watch BPH-W vs MNR-W live, on FanCode.
Last Result at the Venue
BPH-W beat NOS-W by 5 runs – on August 19
The Hundred Women – Points Table
|No.||Team||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run Rate|
BPH-W vs MNR-W Pitch Report
The pitch at the Edgbaston has been balanced, so far, however, is the best suited for the pacers. The average total score has been around 133, while, the average first innings score has been nearby 134. 60% of the teams have chosen to bowl first after winning the toss at this venue. The teams bowling first at the venue, have won 60% of their games. Moreover, the weather is predicted to hover around 12.75° Celcius, with scattered clouds up in the sky.
Last five matches (most recent first)
Birmingham Phoenix Women: L W W W L
Manchester Originals Women: L L W L W
BPH-W Playing 11
- Phoenix lost their last game against Oval Invincibles. However, skipper Sophie Devine is likely to go on with an unchanged playing 11.
- Devine will open the batting with Eve Jones on the other end. Devine can also bowl at a medium pace if needed.
- Amy Jones will keep the wickets and will bat at number three, followed by Ellyse Perry, Georgia Elwiss, Phoebe Franklin, and Sophie Molineux. Along with batting, Perry, Elwiss, and Franklin can bowl fast, while Molineux is a left-arm offie.
- Issy Wong and Emily Arlott are the pace bowlers in the camp.
- Kirstie Gordon and Abtaha Maqsood will lead the spin attack of the Phoenix.
Sophie Devine (C)
Amy Jones (WK)
Ellyse Perry’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Perry has been the highest run-scorer for her team in the Hundred 2022. But hasn’t bowled a single delivery. Her contribution with the bat has been Phoenix’s biggest positive so far.
Sophie Molineux’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Molineux, with her off-spin, also provides reliable batting assistance. She is the chief of Phoenix’s spin department.
|Innings||Wickets||Economy Rate||Bowling Average||Best||Runs||Batting Average||Strike Rate|
MNR-W Playing 11
- Originals too are prone to play with a playing 11 including a couple of changes.
- Lizelle Lee will open the innings with Emma Lamb. Lamb is a batting all-rounder and can bowl off-spin.
- Since Deandra Dottin is not going to be there, Amy Satterthwaite, who is a top-order batter and can bowl reasonable off-spin, may replace her in the 11. Cordelia Griffith is also not available for the game, so Phoebe Graham is likely to replace her.
- Further, Ami Campbell is the other batter in the lineup. While Eleanor Threlkeld will keep the wickets.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Hannah Jones are the spinners in the camp.
- Kate Cross, the skipper herself, will lead the pace unit of the Originals, including Lea Tahuhu, and Grace Potts.
Kate Cross (C)
Eleanor Threlkeld (WK)
Related: Asia Cup 2022 – Predicted Playing 11
Emma Lamb’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Lamb has been the second-highest run-getter for the Originals and has also executed reasonable bowling spells, with a wicket in her account.
Sophie Ecclestone’s Stats in The Hundred 2022
Ecclestone is the best part of the Originals with the ball and the bat. She has the third-highest strike rate in the tournament while batting.
|Innings||Wickets||Economy Rate||Bowling Average||Best||Runs||Strike Rate|
Who will win BPH-W vs MNR-W today Match?
- Phoenix have one of the best-performing lineups in the tournament. They have a destructive and reliable batting lineup and a variety of bowling options.
- Devine and co. have won three out of four games, with dominating performances.
- Originals whereas, have struggled to continue the momentum. Their not-in-form batting lineup, with inconsistent bowlers, have been the reasons for Originals’ poor run this year.
- Besides, Originals have won only a game in the tournament so far.
- Phoenix won their head-to-head contest with Originals, last year.
- BPH-W are the favorites to win today’s match against MNR-W.
BPH-W vs MNR-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Amy Jones
Batters: Ellyse Perry, Lizelle Lee, Eve Jones
All-Rounders: Sophie Devine, Sophie Ecclestone, Emma Lamb, Sophie Molineux
Bowlers: Emily Arlott, Hannah Jones, Kate Cross
Related: Most Runs in T20 for India in 2022
BPH-W vs MNR-W Dream11 Prediction – Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Sophie Devine (C) and Sophie Ecclestone (VC)
For Mega League Teams: Ellyse Perry (C) and Sophie Molineux (VC)
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips