IND vs PAK Dream 11 Prediction, Asia Cup 2022 IND Playing 11, PAK Playing 11 India vs Pakistan Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 28, 2022 7:02 pm IST
IND vs PAK Dream 11 Prediction: The much-awaited high octane encounter between India and Pakistan in this edition of the Asia Cup 2022 is scheduled to be hosted at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai on 28 August, 2022 (Sunday). India is coming into this T20 tournament on the back of some brilliant series victories against Zimbabwe, West Indies and England in different conditions and situations. On the other hand, Pakistan have not played a lot of T20I cricket since the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 but they have a lot of experience playing in these UAE conditions.
IND vs PAK Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 2, India vs Pakistan
Competition: Asia Cup 2022
Date: 28 August, 2022
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Ground: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Watch Asia Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch India vs Pakistan Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
Last Result at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium
AFG 106/2 (10.1 overs) defeated SL 105/10 (19.4 overs) by 8 wickets – 27 August, 2022
India vs Pakistan Pitch Report
This wicket and conditions at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium will surely have enough help both for the pace bowlers and spinners throughout the match. It is expected to offer a competitive surface with an exciting contest between the bat and ball. The dew factor is not expected to come into play. The par score will remain around 150-160.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W W W L W
PAK (recent last): L W W W W
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. KL Rahul
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik (wk)
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
9. Avesh Khan
10. Arshdeep Singh
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for India.
- Rohit Sharma will be the captain.
- Rishabh Pant will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant to deliver the goods with the bat.
- The likes of Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh and Hardik Pandya will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Virat Kohli Stats vs Pakistan in T20I
For India, Virat Kohli will once again be a key player to watch out for in this massive India vs Pakistan encounter. Virat Kohli has some excellent numbers in T20I cricket against Pakistan that includes a remarkable average of close to 80.
|7||311||77.8||3||11, 1, 52, 17, 2|
Rishabh Pant Stats in T20I
India’s wicket-keeper batsman Rishabh Pant has been in an amazing form off late across the three formats of the game. Rishabh Pant has the ability to contribute with a game-changing knock in this game.
|54||883||126.5||3||44, 33, 24, 14, 1|
PAK Playing 11
1. Babar Azam (C)
2. Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
3. Fakhar Zaman
4. Haider Ali
5. Khushdil Shah
6. Asif Ali
7. Shadab Khan
8. Mohammad Nawaz
9. Haris Rauf
10. Naseem Shah
11. Shahnawaz Dahani
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
- Mohammed Wasim Jr. has already been ruled out from the entire Asia Cup 2022 due to injury.
- Babar Azam will captain the team.
- Mohammad Rizwan will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali and Asif Ali will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf and Naseem Shah will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Babar Azam Stats in T20I
Pakistan captain Babar Azam has been in a really impressive form recently in international cricket. Babar Azam also scored a brilliant unbeaten half-century in Pakistan’s last victory over India in the ICC T20 World Cup 2021.
|74||2686||45.53||26/1||66, 79, 7, 0, 19|
Mohammad Rizwan Stats in T20I
For Pakistan, wicket-keeper batsman Mohammad Rizwan will also be an important performer in this pressure IND vs PAK game. Mohammad Rizwan has smacked as many as 13 fifties and a century in T20I cricket.
|56||1662||50.36||13/1||23, 87, 38, 78, 40|
Who will win India vs Pakistan today match?
- India have witnessed as many as 4 victories and only one T20I loss in the recent while.
- Pakistan have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far.
- In Asia Cups, India have won 8 out of 13 matches played against Pakistan.
- Virat Kohli will be playing in his 100th T20I match.
- During the last T20I meeting between these two teams, Pakistan defeated India by 10 wickets.
According to the India vs Pakistan today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan, Rishabh Pant
BATTERS: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shadab Khan
BOWLERS: Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Haris Rauf
Related: Asia Cup 2022 – Predicted Playing 11
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Babar Azam.
For Grand League: Rohit Sharma, Fakhar Zaman.
Related: Most Runs in T20 for India in 2022
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips