BYS vs GSB Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – ECS T10 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 17, 2022 9:36 am IST
BYS vs GSB Dream11 Prediction: The Match 9 of the ECS T10 Krefeld 2022 is scheduled to be contested between the Bayer Spartans and the Golden Star Bonn on 17 August, 2022 (Wednesday) at the Bayer Uerdingen Cricket Ground in Krefeld. The Bayer Spartans witnessed quite mixed fortunes at the start of the ongoing T10 tournament as registered a fine 24-run win over Aachen Rising Stars in their first match but then ended up losing their second game. On the other hand, Golden Star Bonn conceded two poor losses against Aachen Rising Stars.
BYS vs GSB Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 9, Bayer Spartans vs Golden Star Bonn
Competition: ECS T10 Krefeld
Date: 17 August, 2022
Time: 12 PM IST
Ground: Bayer Uerdingen Cricket Ground, Krefeld
Watch ECS T10 Live Score
Watch BYS vs GSB Live on FanCode app.
ECS T10 Points Table
BYS vs GSB Pitch Report
As seen in the previous game at the Bayer Uerdingen Cricket Ground, there was enough assistance both for the batters and bowlers throughout the match. Both the spinners and fast bowlers have extracted enough from this track in the history of the venue as well, but the conditions are expected to be better for batting.
BYS (recent last): W L
GSB (recent last): L L L W
BYS Playing 11
- There are no major injury problems in the Bayer Spartans camp.
- Muhammad Asif will captain the team.
- Shazaib Khan will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will bank upon the likes of Shazaib Khan, Humayun Butt, Arsalan Siddiqui and Muhammad Asif to come good with the bat.
- The likes of Gohar Sultan, Taha Hassan, Raj Bhushan and Zakirullah Asmari will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Humayun Butt Stats in T10
Bayer Spartans’ Humayun Butt has an amazing record in T10 cricket and can deliver in pressure situations. In the opening game against Aachen Rising Stars, Humayun Butt scored an impressive cameo of 29 runs off just 12 balls.
|11||233||173.21||29, 10, 1, 6, 19, 17, 4|
Waqas Fatmi Stats in T10
For the Bayer Spartans, Waqas Fatmi has done excellently well so far in the recent while during the shortest form of the game. Waqas Fatmi smashed 37 runs off only 15 deliveries against Aachen Rising Stars.
|Matches||Runs||Batting Strike-rate||Recent Form|
|11||219||173.81||37, 27, 6, 33, 12|
GSB Playing 11
Related: Indian captain with most wins
- There are no major injury problems in the Golden Star Bonn camp.
- Zakir Khan will be the captain.
- Amul Mudappattu will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Guri Singh, Hassnain Naqvi, Paritosh Bairagi and Adeeb Asgher will be expected to play a significant role in the batting department.
- The trio of Leela Gurugubelli, Naimat Safi and Rahib Nawabi will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Adeeb Asgher Stats in T10
For Golden Star Bonn side, Adeeb Asgher will be a crucial player to watch out for in this opening game of the tournament. Adeeb Asgher picked up a couple of wickets in the last two games.
|12||189||10||1/35, 6 & 1/14, 0, 6|
Guri Singh Stats in T10
Golden Star Bonn’s Guri Singh has done amazingly well in T10 cricket both with the bat and ball. Guri Singh scored a vital knock of 26 runs off 15 balls against Bonn Blue Star.
|11||154||12||6, 9, 0, 26|
Who will win BYS vs GSB today match?
- The Bayer Spartans have managed to win one game and also suffered a disappointing loss so far.
- Golden Star Bonn have witnessed as many as 3 losses and a single victory in the recent while.
According to the Bayer Spartans vs Golden Star Bonn today match prediction, Bayer Spartans are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
BYS vs GSB Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Humayun Butt, Shazaib Khan
BATSMEN: Waqas Fatmi, Niamat Safi, Paritosh Bairagi, Arsalan Siddiqui
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hassnain Naqvi, Adeeb Asgher
BOWLERS: Leela Gurugubelli, Zakirullah Asmari, Taha Hassan
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
BYS vs GSB Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Waqas Fatmi, Adeeb Asgher.
For Grand League: Shazaib Khan, Niamat Safi.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips