CHE vs HYD Dream11 Team Prediction IPL 2018 57th Match | CSK vs SRH Playing 11
Updated on: May 21, 2018 8:47 pm IST
Chennai Super Kings vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Prediction Tips | CHE vs HYD Who will win Today Match
Match 57, Qualifier 01, IPL 2018|CSK vs SRH Dream11 Prediction
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai May 22 at 08:00 PM IST
So, after weeks of pulsating action, that saw ebbs and flows rise to alarming levels, we are finally down to the business end of the tournament, the Playoffs. The first Qualifier of the 2018 season will be played out at the iconic Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on May 22, 2018, and will be preceded by the first ever Women’s T20 challenge.
The ever-so consistent, Chennai Super Kings have made it to the Playoffs for the record ninth time, and are coming off a win against KXIP in the last league match. While Suresh Raina led the chase with a pristine 61 in tough batting conditions, but it was really their fast-bowling, spearheaded by Lungisani Ngidi (4-10 in 4 overs) that paved the way for their shenanigans as they knocked KXIP out by five wickets.
Their opponents, the Sunrisers Hyderabad were the first team to qualify for 2018 season, have hit a road-block of sorts, having lost their last three games. The campaign of SRH was basically built on their ability to choke the opposition batsmen, but it finally seems, their bowling has been found out, having conceded 180 against CSK, 218 against RCB, and 173 against KKR in the last three games. On the batting front, skipper Kane Williamson has led from the front, with 661 runs in 14 innings, along with Shikhar Dhawan, accumulating 437 runs across 13 innings. But the major disappointment of their campaign, have been Manish Pandey. The right-handed batsman has been lackluster, often failing to finish off games, and with the likes of Pathan, Hooda, too having a lackluster season, Pandey’s role assumes prime importance. Opener Shrivats Goswami scored a brisk 50 in the last game and will be key against CSK in CSK vs SRH IPL 2018 match.
Read on for CHE vs. HYD Dream11 Team News and CSK vs. SRH Playing11.
CSK vs. SRH Team News
Chennai Super Kings
- Lungi Ngidi (4-10) ripped through KXIP’s batting in the last game and is expected to lead the bowling attack in the all-important Playoff.
- Shane Watson might come in for Sam Billings, who scored a duck in the last match.
- Carlos Brathwaite is expected to keep his place in this outing as well.
- There are no reports of injury in the squad.
CHE vs. HYD Playing 11:
Speaking of CHE vs. HYD Playing 11, both the teams can make a change or two to their respective playing XIs.
CSK Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis
All-rounders: Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja
Bowlers: Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Harbhajan Singh
SRH Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Shreevats Goswami
Batsmen: Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan
All-rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Carlos Brathwaite
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
CHE vs HYD Key Players
Chennai Super Kings:
- Ambati Rayadu has been in top form throughout the 2018 IPL, having accumulated 586 runs across fourteen innings, along with Suresh Raina, who scored a pristine match-winning fifty on a tricky pitch against KXIP in the last game.
- With seven wickets in the last two matches, including a four-fer in the last game, Lungi Ngidi will be a key part of CSK plans against SRH
- Williamson has scored 661 runs, with eight 50+ scores in 14 knocks.
- Rashid Khan (16) and Siddarth Kaul (17) are the leading wicket-takers of team SRH.
Note: This CHE vs HYD Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis CSK vs SRH team news.
CHE vs HYD Dream11 Team
- In your CSK vs SRH Dream11 team, a better choice for wicket-keeping duties would be either of Goswami or Dhoni
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Williamson, Dhawan, Raina, Rayudu.
- In the all-rounder category, you can choose from Shakib, Watson or Bravo.
- The bowlers you can choose are Rashid, Bhuvneshwar, Sandeep, Kaul, Ngidi, Chahar and Shardul Thakur