SUP vs TRA Dream11 Team Prediction Women’s T20 Challenge | IPL Supernovas vs IPL Trailblazers Playing 11
IPL Supernovas vs. IPL Trailblazers Match Prediction Tips | SUP vs TRA Who will win Today Match
SUP vs TRA Dream11 Prediction
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, May 22 at 2:00 PM IST
In a bid to accentuate Women’s cricket in the country, the BCCI has organized a Women’s T20 challenge that will see leading women cricketers from all over the world take center stage. The two teams have been named as ‘IPL Trailblazers’ and the ‘IPL Supernovas’ and the match will take place at the iconic Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai at 2:00 PM IST.
While the Trailblazers led by Smriti Mandhana, comprises of thirteen players and five foreign recruits, and the Supernovas constitutes fourteen players including 5 foreign women cricketers will be led by Harmanpreet Kaur.
Read on for SUP vs. TRA Dream11 Team News and SUP vs. TRA Playing11.
SUP vs. TRA Team News
- IPL Supernovas have named a 13-member squad for the Women’s T20 challenge.
- The TrailBlazers will be led by Mandhana, and have named a 140-member squad for the T20 Challenge.
SUP vs. TRA Playing 11:
Speaking of DEL vs. CHE Playing 11, both the teams can make a change or two to their respective playing XIs.
SUP Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: Taniya Bhatia
Batsmen: Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur, Meg Lanning, Danielle Wyatt, Veda Krishnamurthy
All-rounders: Elysse Perry
Bowler: Megan Scutt, Anuja Patil, Pooja Vastrakar, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
TRA Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Alyssa Healy
Batsmen: Suzie Bates, Smriti Mandhana, Beth Mooney, Dayalan Hemlatha
All-rounders: Shikha Pandey
Bowlers: Jhulan Goswami, Jemimah Rodrigues, Danielle Hazell, Lea Tahuhu, Ekta Bisht
SUP vs TRA Squads
IPL Supernovas: Danielle Wyatt, Mithali Raj, Meg Lanning, Harmanpreet Kaur (capt), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Veda Krishnamurthy, Mona Meshram, Pooja Vastrakar, Megan Schutt, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Anuja Patil, Taniya Bhatia (wk)
IPL Trailblazers: Alyssa Healy (wk), Smriti Mandhana (capt), Suzie Bates, Deepti Sharma, Beth Mooney, Jemimah Rodrigues, Danielle Hazell, Shikha Pandey, Lea Tahuhu, Jhulan Goswami, Ekta Bisht, Poonam Yadav, Dayalan Hemalatha
SUP vs TRA Key Players
- The Supernovas are loaded with talent from all across the globe. With the likes of Lanning (11 fifties and one hundred in 74 T20I for Australia), Wyatt (who has smashed each of England’s two T20I hundreds, including a 52-ball ton in Mumbai against India), and Indian superstar duo of Raj and Kaur, are expected to lead the batting, with Elysse Perry donning the all-rounder’s role.
- On the bowling front, Aussie pacer, Megan Scutt (38 wickets in 35 T20I at an average of 17.63) will be leading the attack along with Gayakwad (19 wickets in 16 T20I).
- For the Trailblazers, the likes of Mandhana (767 T20I runs at strike-rate of 116.21), Kiwi skipper Suzie Bates and Aussie Beth Mooney (479 T20I runs at a strike-rate of 125.39) are expected to play a pivotal part.
- On the bowling front, veteran Jhulan Goswami, New Zealand’s Lea Tahuhu (33 wickets in 35 T20I) and English bowler Danielle Hazelle (78 wickets in 77 T20I) will lead the attack.
SUP vs. TRA Dream11 Team
- In your SUP vs. TRA Dream11 team, you can choose Alyssa Healy as the wicket-keeper.
- The best choice batsmen to go with Wyatt, Mandhana, Mooney, Kaur
- In the all-rounder category, you can select from Elysse Healy, Shikha Pandey or Sophie Devine
- The bowlers you can bet on are from Goswami, Scutt, Danielle Hazelle, Gayakwad, and Ekta Bisht