Chennai Super Kings vs. Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Prediction Tips | CHE vs. HYD Who will win Today Match
Final, IPL 2018
CSK vs. SRH Dream11 Prediction
This is it, folks! After eight weeks of pulsating action that saw eight teams fight to the core for the ultimate glory- to be crowned IPL champions, we are down to two teams. It will be two-time IPL champions, the returning Chennai Super Kings, who will take on the 2016 crown holders, the Sunrisers Hyderabad. The Sunrisers ran into a rampaging Faf du Plessis (67 off 42 balls), who produced a comeback for the ages to leak his side into the finals.
As for the Sunrisers, the superstar, Rashid Khan came to the part in the Qualifier 02 against the Kolkata Knight Riders. Rashid came into bat with his side struggling to reach the 150-mark, and scored a brisk 34 off ten balls, to lead them to a competitive 7-174 in 20 overs. At 2-93, KKR looked prime to chase down the target with ease, enters Rashid. The vile leg-spinner in a spell of 3-19 (4), accounted for Uthappa, Chris Lynn, and Andre Russel, to choke the life out of KKR run-chase, and to round it off, took two catches in the final over, to put the final nail in the coffin of KKR.
Where: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
When: May 27, 2018, 08:00 PM
Read further for CHE vs. HYD Dream11 Team News and CSK vs. SRH playing11.
CSK vs. SRH Team News
Chennai Super Kings
- CSK are expected to play the same side in the finals, which had won Qualifier 01 against SRH.
- Khaleel Ahmed (0-38 in 3 overs) was expensive against KKR and can pave the way for Sandeep Sharma.
- Manish Pandey was left out of the last game in favor of Yusuf Pathan, who had a disappointing game and might come in for the Baroda batsman.
CHE vs. HYD Playing 11
Speaking of CHE vs. HYD Playing 11, here’s how the two teams can line up.
CSK Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis
All-rounders: Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja
Bowlers: Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Harbhajan Singh
SRH Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Wriddiman Saha
Batsmen: Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan/Manish Pandey
All-rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Carlos Brathwaite
Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Rashid Khan
CHE vs HYD Key Players
Chennai Super Kings:
- Ambati Rayadu has been in top form throughout the 2018 IPL, having accumulated 586 runs across fourteen innings.
- Faf du Plessis scored a match-winning 67 in the last match.
- With eight wickets in the last three matches, Lungi Ngidi will be a key part of CSK plans against SRH in the finals.
- Kane Williamson and Shikhar Dhawan have scored 685 and 437 runs in the competition thus far.
- Siddarth Kaul (2-32) and Rashid Khan (3-19) were the stand-out performers with the ball in the Qualifier 02.
CHE vs HYD Dream11 Team: