CHE vs PNJ Dream11 Team Prediction IPL 2018 56th Match | CSK vs KXIP Playing 11
Chennai Super Kings vs. Kings XI Punjab Match Prediction Tips | CHE vs PNJ Who will win Today Match
Match 56, IPL 2018
CSK vs KXIP Dream11 Prediction
Pune, May 20 at 08:00 PM IST
It has been a downward spiral for the KXIP, ever since they came off a week-long break, and have lost four matches on the bounce, to keep their spot in Playoffs in jeopardy. Apart from KL Rahul and Andrew Tye, virtually the entire team has been in lackluster form, and the over-dependence on the duo mentioned above is beginning to catch up with the team. KL Rahul scored a pristine 94 in the last match but ran out of support from the other batsmen as they eventually ended up three runs short. On the bowling front, Tye has been their most consistent performer, and he backed it up with 4-16 in the last match against MI. KXIP now head to Pune, in a bid to redeem their campaign and keep their chances alive of making it to the top four.
Their opponents, Chennai Super Kings, have made it to the playoffs and looking good to go the distance. They would like now to try to catch-up on the table-toppers Sunrisers Hyderabad. Going by their current form, we can see them add to their 2010 and 2011 trophies.
Read on for CHE vs. PNJ Dream11 Team News and CSK vs. KXIP Playing11.
CSK vs. KXIP Team News
Chennai Super Kings
- Chennai went down to DD in the last game, as they failed to chase down 163, they might think of replacing Sam Billings with either of Faf du Plessis or David Willey.
- Lungi Ngidi (2-14) had a great outing in the last game and is expected to lead the pace attack.
Kings XI Punjab
- There is no update on Mujeeb Ur Rahman as of now. If fit, he will come in.
- Marcus Stonis (1-43, 1) had a game to forget against MI, and David Miller might come in in place of the Aussie all-rounder.
DEL vs. CHE Playing 11:
Speaking of DEL vs. CHE Playing 11, both the teams can make a change or two to their respective playing XIs.
CSK Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Billings (Risky, Faf du Plessis/David Willey)
All-rounders: Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja
Bowlers: Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi, Harbhajan Singh
KXIP Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Lokesh Rahul
Batsmen: Chris Gayle, Karun Nair, Aaron Finch, (Doubt: Mayank Agarwal, Yuvraj Singh, David Miller, Manoj Tiwary)
All-rounders: Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, (Doubt: Marcus Stoinis)
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, (Doubt: Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Barindar Sran)
Chennai Super Kings:
- Ambati Rayadu is the only CSK batsman with more than 500 runs in the competition. Shane Watson (424 runs) and MS Dhoni (413 runs) are the next two contributors with the bat.
- Shardul Thakur is the leading wicket-taker for CSK with 12 scalps.
Kings XI Punjab:
- KL Rahul is the only KXIP batsman with 500+ runs in the tournament.
- Andrew Tye is the most successful bowler in the tournament with 24 wickets in 13 matches.
CHE vs. PNJ Dream11 Team
- In your CSK vs. KXIP Dream11 team, you can choose either KL Rahul or MS Dhoni
- The best choice batsmen to go with Gayle, Rayudu, Raina, and Finch
- In the all-rounder category, you can select from Bravo, Watson, and Jadeja or Patel
- The bowlers you can bet on are Ngidi, Thakur, Tye, and Ashwin