DEL vs MUM Dream11 Team Prediction IPL 2018 55th Match | DD vs MI Playing 11
Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction Tips | DEL vs MUM Who will win Today Match
Match 55, IPL 2018
DD vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Delhi, May 20 at 04:00 PM IST
The defending champions Mumbai Indians barely managed to edge out Kings XI Punjab, thanks to the brilliance of Jasprit Bumrah, whose spell of 3-15 in 4 overs, choked the life of the KXIP run-chase, and ensured MI survive to live another day. They now head to Feroz Shah Kotla in a bid to keep their hopes alive of making to the playoffs.
As for Delhi Daredevils, they’d be hoping for an encore of their last night’s performance against CSK, where their bowlers choked the life of CSK’s run-chase and romped home by 34 runs. While another victory will still not take them through to the Playoffs, but they sure can spoil Mumbai’s party by another good performance.
Read on for DEL vs MUM Dream11 Team News and DD vs MI Playing11.
DD vs MI Team News
- After Maxwell failed yet again against CSK, Colin Munro is expected to be given a chance here.
- Avesh Patel went for 28 in his two overs and remains a doubtful starter in DD vs CSK Playing 11.
- MI is expected to field the same eleven that won against KXIP
DEL vs MUM Playing 11:
Speaking of DEL vs MUM Playing 11, both the teams can make a change or two to their respective playing XIs.
DD Playing 11
Wicket-keeper: Rishabh Pant
Batsmen: Prithvi Shaw, Vijay Shankar, Shreyas Iyer, Glenn Maxwell (doubtful)
All-rounders: Abhishek Sharma
Bowlers: Trent Boult, Harshal Patel, Sandeep Lamichhane Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan (doubtful, Liam Plunkett)
MI Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Ishan Kishan
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Kieron Pollard
All-rounders: Ben Cutting, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya
Bowlers: Mitchell McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
DEL vs CHE Key Players
- Rishabh Pant is the second leading run-getter in IPL 2018, having scored 620 runs.
- The spin duo of Lamichhane (1-21) and Amit Mishra (2-20) choked the life out of CSK’s chase in the last match and will be expected to lead the attack against MI.
- Suryakumar Yadav completed 500 runs in the competition in the last match, and have been the bedrock of MI’s batting throughout the season.
- Jasprit Bumrah (3-15) singlehandedly took MI to victory in the last game.
DEL vs MUM Dream11 Team
- In your DD vs CSK Dream11 team, you can choose either Rishabh Pant or Ishan Kishan for wicket-keeping duties.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Lewis, Surya Kumar Yadav, Shaw, and Iyer
- In the all-rounder category, you can choose from Krunal Pandya, Ben Cutting or Abhishek Sharma
- The bowlers you can bet on are Boult, Mishra, Lamichhane, and Bumrah