Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction Tips | DEL vs BLR Who will win Today Match
Match 45, IPL 2018
DD vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
Delhi, May 12 at 08:00 PM IST
The laggards of IPL 2018 – Delhi Daredevils and Royal Challengers – lock horns in the second fixture of the Saturday doubleheader.
The home side comes into the fixture with two back-to-back losses. DD lost by one of the biggest margins of this year’s IPL edition to Sunrisers Hyderabad on Thursday. They would look to improve on the bowling front.
RCB have been one of the worst bowling sides in the competition. However, it was RCB’s batting that let them down in the previous fixture against Sunrisers Hyderabad, as they fell short of a sub-par target by 5 runs.
Read on for DEL vs BLR Dream11 Team News and DD vs RCB playing11.
DD vs RCB Team News
- DD is likely to make a few changes to their bowling line-up.
- Misfiring overseas troupe is the other worry before DD team management.
- There is a chance of Junior Dala making his IPL debut.
- Delhi can undergo a couple of changes. G Gambhir was seen practicing in nets.
- G Maxwell and Liam Plunkett might make way for Junior Dala and S Lamichanne or any other overseas player.
- One out of Jason Roy and Colin Munro will play
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Virat Kohli is unwell and in doubt for the contest against Delhi Daredevils. He skipped the practice session on eve of the game.
- Quinton de Kock is back from South Africa. He is likely to get the game.
- Moeen Ali might make way for B McCullum or Q de Kock.
- One out of W Sundar or M Ashwin can get to play
- There are no reports of any injuries in the squad.
DEL vs BLR Playing 11
Speaking of DEL vs BLR Playing 11, both the sides might make a change or two to their playing XIs.
DD Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Rishabh Pant
Batsmen: Prithvi Shaw, Vijay Shankar, Shreyas Iyer, (Doubts: Jason Roy, Colin Munro)
All-rounders: (Doubt: Glenn Maxwell)
Bowlers: Harshal Patel, Amit Mishra, Trent Boult, (Doubts: Shahbaz Nadeem, Liam Plunkett, Junior Dala)
RCB Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: (Doubts: Quinton de Kock/Parthiv Patel)
Batsmen: AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, (Doubts: Virat Kohli, Manan Vohra, Brendon McCullum)
All-rounders: Colin de Grandhomme, (Doubt: Moeen Ali)
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav
DEL vs BLR Key Players
- Rishabh Pant is the leading run-getter in the competition and the only one with more than 500 runs.
- Trent Boult has 13 wickets in the bag.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Virat Kohli is the most consistent batsman for RCB, with 396 runs in 10 innings.
- Umesh Yadav is the most successful RCB bowler, with 14 wickets.
Note: This DEL vs BLR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis DD vs RCB team news.
DEL vs BLR Dream11 Team
- In your DD vs RCB Dream11 team, you must pick Rishabh Pant for wicket-keeping duties basis his form and uncertainty over RCB keeper.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are AB De Villiers, Kohli, Iyer, Shaw, Mandeep and Shankar.
- In the all-rounder category, you can choose Grandhomme.
- The bowlers you can bet on are Boult, Yadav, Chahal, Harshal, Siraj, Ashwin and Mishra.
The above DEL vs BLR dream11 team was made on the basis of current form and availability of players.
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the DD vs RCB Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.