PNJ vs KOL Dream11 Team Prediction IPL 2018 44th Match | KXIP vs KKR Playing 11
Updated on: May 12, 2018 3:51 pm IST
Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Prediction Tips | PNJ vs KOL Who will win Today Match
Match 44, IPL 2018
KXIP vs KKR Dream11 Prediction
Indore, May 12 at 04:00 PM IST
The stage is set for a thrilling contest between two mid-table teams – Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings – looking to book playoff berths.
KXIP were jolted by Rajasthan Royals on Tuesday, not able to chase down 158 despite Rahul’s spectacular 95-run knock. However, they have enough firepower in the ranks to fancy their chances in the tournament.
KKR had their worst result in the tournament in the last outing, losing out to Mumbai Indians by 102 runs. They would like to get two points here and displace Mumbai Indians from the fourth spot.
Read on for PNJ vs KOL Dream11 Team News and KXIP vs KKR playing11.
KXIP vs KKR Team News
Kings XI Punjab
- Akshdeep Nath did not impress against Rajasthan Royals and is a doubtful starter.
- One out of Mohit Sharma and Ankit Rajpoot is expected to play.
- Akshdeep Nath or Manoj Tiwary can make way for Yuvraj Singh.
Kolkata Knight Riders
- KKR can make a couple of changes after a dismal showing against MI on Wednesday.
- Prasidh Krishna, Tom Curran and Rinku Singh are the uncertain starters for the fixture.
- Prasidh Krishna might make way for Shivam Mavi.
- M Johnson might replace Tom Curran.
PNJ vs KOL Playing 11
Speaking of PNJ vs KOL Playing 11, both the sides might make a change or two to their playing XIs.
KXIP Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Lokesh Rahul
Batsmen: Chris Gayle, Manoj Tiwary, Karun Nair, Akshdeep Nath
All-rounders: Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Marcus Stoinis
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mohit Sharma/Ankit Rajpoot
KKR Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Dinesh Karthik
Batsmen: Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Nitish Rana (Doubts: Rinku Singh, Shubman Gill)
All-rounders: Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, (Doubt: Tom Curran)
Bowlers: Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, (Doubts: Prasidh Krishna, Shivam Mavi, Mitchell Johnson)
PNJ vs KOL Key Players
Kings XI Punjab:
- KL Rahul is the second-leading run-getter in the tournament with 471 runs to his name. His opening partner, Gayle has 311 runs in 7 knocks.
- Andrew Tye is tied with Hardik Pandya in the most wickets in the IPL 2018 list.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- Dinesh Karthik has been the most consistent KKR batsmen, scoring 321 runs in eleven outings.
- Narine and Chawla are the two KKR bowlers with more than 10 wickets in the tournament.
Note: This PNJ vs KOL Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis KXIP vs KKR team news.
PNJ vs KOL Dream11 Team
- In your KXIP vs KKR Dream11 team, you can pick either KL Rahul or Dinesh Karthik for wicket-keeping duties.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Gayle, Rana, Lynn, Uthappa and Nair.
- In the all-rounder category, you can choose from Narine, Russell, Ashwin, Stoinis and Axar.
- The bowlers you can bet on are Tye, Zadran, Chawla and Kuldeep.
The above PNJ vs KOL dream11 team was made on the basis of current form and availability of players.
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the KXIP vs KKR Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.