EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction England Women vs India Women 3rd ODI Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 23, 2022 2:25 pm IST
The historic Lord’s is set to host the third One Day International (ODI) between England Women and India Women. The game will be the final dance for the Indian great Jhulan Goswami and will be played on Saturday (September 24).
England women, led by Amy Jones, have already lost the ODI series after a few exceptional performances from Smriti Mandhana in the first ODI and Harmanpreet Kaur in the second. It’s a question of pride for the English ladies now, as the three-match series stands as 2-0.
India, on the other hand, have pulled off a fabulous couple of victories in Hove and Canterbury respectively. After sealing the series, the Indian side will be keen to present a victorious send-off to Goswami.
The sides will lock horns at 3:30 PM (IST).
EN -W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
England Women vs India Women 3rd ODI
Fixture: England Women vs India Women
Date and Time: September 24, 3:30 PM IST
Venue: Lord’s, London
Watch EN-W vs IN-W Live Score
Watch EN-W vs IN-W live, on Sony TEN 1, Sony TEN 2, Sony TEN 4, Sony SIX, in English commentary, and Sony TEN 3 in Hindi commentary The games will also be televised live on DD Sports.
Last Result at the Venue
Dumbleton 241-4 beat Calmore 155 by 86 runs (Voneus Village Cup – 40-over tournament) – September 18.
Tournament Points Table
IN-W lead the three-match series as 2-0.
EN-W vs IN-W Pitch Report
It’s a batting pitch at the Lord’s and better suited for the spinners. It has hosted many internationals, but deeming the last five ODIs, played at the venue, the average first innings score is 201. While the average total score is 197. 100% of the captains have preferred to bat first after winning the toss, at the venue. However, 60% of teams have won after bowling first. Moreover, the weather is predicted to hover around 14.79° Celcius, with light rain around.
Last five matches (most recent first)
England Women: L L W W W
India Women: W W W W W
EN-W Playing 11
- Despite their last defeat against India, England women are prone to go on with an unchanged playing 11.
- Emma Lamb and Tammy Beaumont will open the innings. Lamb is a batting all-rounder and can bowl off-spin.
- Sophia Dunkley will bat at number three, followed by Alice Capsey, Danni Wyatt, and skipper Amy Jones in the middle. Dunkley and Capsey are batting all-rounders; Dunkley can bowl leg-spin and Capsey can off-spin the ball. Jones will keep the wickets and Wyatt can bowl off-spin if needed.
- The middle-lower order will include Freya Kemp, Sophie Ecclestone, and Charlie Dean. Ecclestone is a left-arm orthodox spinner while Kemp is a left-arm pacer; both can provide vital batting cameos. Dean is an off-break bowling all-rounder.
- The pace unit of the England camp will comprise Kate Cross, and Lauren Bell mostly.
Probable Playing 11:
- Emma Lamb
- Tammy Beaumont
- Sophia Dunkley
- Alice Capsey
- Danni Wyatt
- Amy Jones (C & WK)
- Freya Kemp
- Sophie Ecclestone
- Charlie Dean
- Kate Cross
- Lauren Bell
Sophia Dunkley’s ODI Stats
Dunkley is England’s reliable middle-order batter in ODIs and can also bowl leg-spin occasionally. She has an excellent record versus India particularly and has been scoring runs in the ongoing India series.
Sophie Ecclestone’s ODI Stats
Ecclestone is the world’s number one ODI bowler. With being the most reliable bowling option in the English lineup, she can also furnish quick batting knocks.
IN-W Playing 11
- India too, are likely to play an unchanged playing 11, considering their last victory.
- As always, Smriti Mandhana will open the batting with Shafali Verma. Verma can bowl off-spin.
- Yastika Bhatia will bat at number three followed by Harleen Deol, and skipper Harmanpreet Kaur in the middle. Deol and Kaur can spin the ball if needed.
- Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, and Dayalan Hemalatha are the all-rounders on the board. Sharma and Hemalatha are offies while Vastrakar bowls fast.
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad will play as the main spinner; she is a left-arm offie.
- Renuka Singh and Jhulan Goswami are the chief pacers on the team.
Probable Playing 11:
- Smriti Mandhana (VC)
- Shafali Verma
- Yastika Bhatia (WK)
- Harleen Deol
- Harmanpreet Kaur (C)
- Deepti Sharma
- Dayalan Hemalatha
- Pooja Vastrakar
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad
- Renuka Singh
- Jhulan Goswami
Smriti Mandhana’s ODI Stats
Mandhana’s new approach with the bat has preserved her consistency. She is in promising form and is scoring runs with a huge strike rate.
Harmanpreet Kaur’s ODI Stats
Kaur has been cherishing her time with the Indian team since becoming the full-time skipper. Kaur can perform well with the bat as well as the bat.
Who will win EN-W vs IN-W today Match?
- England have been struggling throughout the series, despite in-form batters and a variety of bowling options in the camp.
- The Jones-led women lost the last game but will try to avoid a white-wash with a stronger comeback.
- India meanwhile, undoubtedly bear the potential to win the ODIs particularly, and their consistency will be a thing to watch after winning the series.
- Besides, the ‘Women in Blue’ have a talented bunch of athletes and will play their best, considering their stint so far.
- Both teams have fair chances of winning tonight’s derby.
- But, EN-W are the favorites to win today’s match against IN-W.
Related: Who will win T20 World Cup 2022?
EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Amy Jones
Batters: Smriti Mandhana, Sophia Dunkley, Shafali Verma
All-Rounders: Alice Capsey, Deepti Sharma, Harmanpreet Kaur
Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross, Renuka Thakur, Charlie Dean
EN-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction – Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Smriti Mandhana (C) and Sophia Dunkley (VC)
For Mega League Teams: Smriti Mandhana (C) and Alice Capsey (VC)
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips