ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction
ENG vs AUS Match Prediction Tips | England vs Australia Who will win Today Match
Birmingham, June 27 at 11:00 PM IST
After ODI nightmare, Australia would come out to salvage pride in the one-off Twenty 20 International at Edgbaston in Birmingham before heading to Zimbabwe. England clean swept Aussies in the 50-over format 5-0.
The tourists almost crossed the line in the final One-Dayer and were only denied by Jos Buttler special, who added 94 runs with the tail (9th and 10 wicket) to clinch the win for the Three Lions. The tourists would be looking to repeat the bowling effort of the fifth ODI to keep the strong English batting quiet in their final game of the tour.
On the other hand, in-form England would look to carry on their winning run. They have not been at their best in the shortest format recently but would look to improve their T20 record making the most of the form by their side.
The Twenty 20 unit for the hosts is not too different for the hosts, with Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Alex Hales, Joe Root Eoin Morgan and Jos Buttler being the order of batting. The bowling attack is expected to be formed around Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali.
Pitch and conditions: Going by the recent results at the venue, it is most likely to be a high-run scoring affair.
Read on for ENG vs AUS Dream11 Team News and England vs Australia team news and playing11.
ENG vs AUS Team News
- Aaron Finch will captain the Aussies in the fixture.
- Alex Carey will take the gloves from the ODI skipper Tim Paine.
- As of now, there is no update on whether Glenn Maxwell, who missed the last two ODIs with a shoulder injury, is match fit or not.
- In case of Maxwell missing out, Nic Maddinson can be drafted in.
ENG vs AUS Playing 11
Speaking of the ENG vs AUS Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
England playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jonny Bairstow
Batsmen: Jos Buttler, Eoin Morgan, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Jason Roy
All-rounders: Moeen Ali, David Willey
Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan/Jake Ball/Tom Curran
Australia playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: Aaron Finch, Travis Head, D’Arcy Short, Nic Maddinson/Glenn Maxwell
All-rounders: Ashton Agar, Marcus Stoinis
Bowlers: Billy Stanlake, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson (Doubt: Andrew Tye)
ENG vs AUS Squads
England: Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Jake Ball, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Alex Hales, Chris Jordan, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, David Willey
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Alex Carey (wk), Ashton Agar, Travis Head, Nic Maddinson, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, D’Arcy Short, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Swepson, Andrew Tye, Jack Wildermuth, Kane Richardson
ENG vs AUS Key Players
- Jason Roy and Jonny Bairstow punished Australian bowlers in the ODI series, with both scoring more than 300 runs.
- Among the bowlers, spinners Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali troubled the Aussie batting the most, snaring 12 scalps each in five outings.
- Shaun Marsh and Travis Head were the two most consistent visiting batsmen in the recently concluded ODI series.
- Australia would want Billy Stanlake to repeat his brilliant performance in the fifth ODI, where he returned with 3/35.
Note: This ENG vs AUS Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis England vs Australia team news.
ENG vs AUS Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the England vs Australia Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.