IRE vs IND Dream11 Prediction 1st T20 Match | Ireland vs India Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Jun 27, 2018 7:05 pm IST
IRE vs IND Dream11 Prediction
IRE vs IND Match Prediction Tips | Ireland vs India Who will win Today Match
Dublin, June 27 at 8:30 PM IST
Indian Cricket Team kick-start their tour of the United Kingdom with the first of the two T20 Internationals against Ireland on Wednesday.
In their last overseas tour, India had lost the Test series to South Africa 2-1 but triumphed in the limited-over formats – defeating South Africa 5-1 in the ODI series and also winning the T20 series 2-1. After the two T20Is in Ireland, team India will head to England for three T20 internationals, three ODI matches and five Test matches.
The last Twenty 20 assignment for the hosts was in the Netherlands. In the tri-series, the Irish side lost two games after beating Scotland in their first fixture while one encounter ended in a tie.
Speaking of the ICC Rankings, India are third-ranked in the shortest format of the game while Ireland are distant No.17. However, the ranking gap might not be too significant considering the conditions that suit the hosts better.
Pitch and conditions: With rain in the weather forecast for the day, there could be some help for the faster bowlers at Dublin.
Last International result at the venue: New Zealand 344/6 beat Ireland 154 (39.3/50 overs) – May 21 2017, Ireland Tri-Nation Series
Read on for IRE vs IND Dream11 Team News and Ireland vs India team news and playing 11.
IRE vs IND Team News
- The Irish team have added off-spinner Andy McBrine and left-arm fast bowler Joshua Little to their 14-man squad for the two-match T20I series. They come in for Barry McCarthy and Craig Young.
- Coming into the fixture, India are full-strength with all their first choice picks available for selection.
- Washington Sundar has injured his right ankle in the practice session. So, don’t select him in your dream11 team.
IRE vs IND Playing 11
Speaking of the IRE vs IND Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Ireland playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Stuart Poynter
Batsmen: Gary Wilson, William Porterfield, Paul Stirling
All-rounders: Kevin O’Brien, Simi Singh, Andrew Balbirnie
Bowlers: George Dockrell, Boyd Rankin, Peter Chase (Doubts: Stuart Thompson, Josh Little, Andrew McBrine)
India playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Dinesh Karthik/Suresh Raina
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah
IRE vs IND Squads
Ireland: Gary Wilson (c), George Dockrell, Andrew Balbirnie, Peter Chase, Kevin O’Brien, William Porterfield, Paul Stirling, Stuart Poynter, Boyd Rankin, James Shannon, Simi Singh, Stuart Thompson, Josh Little, Andrew McBrine
India: Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Suresh Raina, Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav
IRE vs IND Key Players
- In the recently concluded series in the Netherlands, Paul Stirling led the charge with the bat – amassing 176 runs with the help of two 50s.
- Gary Wilson, Andy Balbirnie and Simi Singh were among others who did well in the triangular series.
- Top 3 – Rohit, Shikhar and Virat- hold key to India’s batting. If anyone of three gets going, Ireland would be in trouble.
- Bhuvneshwar and Bumrah would fancy their chances in the favourable conditions for fast bowling.
Note: This IRE vs IND Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Ireland vs India team news.
IRE vs IND Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Ireland vs India Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.