ENG vs IND Dream 11 Prediction, ENG Playing 11, IND Playing 11 3rd ODI England vs India Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jul 15, 2022 5:51 pm IST
ENG vs IND Dream 11 Prediction: England and India are ready to cross swords against each other for the last time in this tour as they meet for the third and final ODI encounter on 17 July, 2022 (Sunday) at the Emirates Old Trafford in Manchester. Hosts England staged a phenomenal comeback as they defeated India pretty convincingly by a margin of 100 runs in the second ODI on Thursday. The three-match ODI series currently stands levelled at 1-1 scoreline and both these teams will be aiming to perform with the best of their abilities in the series decider.
ENG vs IND Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 3rd ODI, England vs India
Competition: England vs India ODI
Date: 17 July, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
Watch ENG vs IND Live Score
Watch England vs India 3rd ODI Live on Sony Sports Network and Sony LIV app.
England vs India Pitch Report
The conditions at the Emirates Old Trafford will be favourable for the batters to a great extent. There will be some help for the pace bowlers and spinners as well due to the bounce available on the track. Thus, the captain winning the toss should choose to bowl first and picking a mixed combination of batters, all-rounders and bowlers will be a good decision for this game.
Team Form Guide:
ENG (recent last): W L W W W
IND (recent last): L W W W W
ENG Playing 11
1. Jason Roy
2. Jonny Bairstow
3. Joe Root
4. Liam Livingstone
5. Ben Stokes
6. Jos Buttler (C & wk)
7. Moeen Ali
8. David Wiley
9. Craig Overton
10. Reece Topley
11. Brydon Carse
- There are no major injury problems in the England camp.
- They are likely to retain the same playing 11 from the previous win.
- Jos Buttler will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jos Buttler and Liam Livingstone will once again be expected to come good in the batting department.
- The trio of David Wiley, Brydon Carse and Reece Topley will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Jonny Bairstow Stats in ODI
For England, Jonny Bairstow will be a key player to watch out for in this series decider against India. Jonny Bairstow also got a good start of 38 runs during the second ODI match.
|91||3543||14/11||47.92||38, 7, 106 & 114*, 162 & 71*, 8 & 136*, 1 & 16, 23|
Joe Root Stats in ODI
For England, Joe Root has been the most consistent batsmen in Test cricket off late but he also has a brilliant record in the 50-overs format of the game. Joe Root has scored more than 6000 runs in ODI cricket at an average of over 50.
|154||6120||51.34||35/16||11, 0, 31 & 142*, 5 & 86*, 176 & 3, 11 & 115|
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. Shikhar Dhawan
3. Virat Kohli
4. Rishabh Pant (wk)
5. Suryakumar Yadav
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Mohammed Shami
9. Jasprit Bumrah
10. Yuzvendra Chahal
11. Prasidh Krishna
Related: Most Sixes in ODI
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for India.
- They are unlikely to make any big time changes from the last game.
- Rohit Sharma will captain the team.
- Rishabh Pant will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon likes of Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav to deliver amazingly well with the bat.
- The likes of Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Hardik Pandya and Yuzvendra Chahal will be their crucial clogs in the bowling attack.
Rohit Sharma Stats in ODI
India’s captain Rohit Sharma looked in an excellent during the first ODI game against England with the bat. Rohit Sharma smashed an explosive unbeaten innings of 76 runs off only 58 balls that included 6 fours and 5 sixes.
|232||9359||48.74||45/29||0, 76*, 11, 31, 24|
Jasprit Bumrah Stats in ODI
For India, pace spearhead Jasprit Bumrah has bowled brilliantly well across formats in this ongoing England tour. Jasprit Bumrah has taken as many as 8 wickets in the last two ODIs including a magnificent six-wicket haul.
|72||121||25.42||4.66||2/49, 6/19, 2/10, 31*, 3/68, 2/74, 3/25, 1/32|
Who will win England vs India today match?
- England have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 ODI matches so far.
- India have witnessed as many as 4 victories and just a single ODI loss in the recent while.
- During the last game between these two sides, England got the better of India by a massive margin of 100 runs.
According to the England vs India today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler
BATTERS: Joe Root, Liam Livingstone, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hardik Pandya
BOWLERS: Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Reece Topley
Related: Fastest century in Cricket
ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Rohit Sharma, Joe Root.
For Grand League: Jonny Bairstow, Virat Kohli.
Related: Fastest bowler in the world
Follow us on Google News
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.