ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction
ENG vs IND Match Prediction Tips | England vs India Second ODI Who will win Today Match
Lord’s, London, July 14, 2018, at 03:30 PM
Once again it was Kuldeep Yadav who inflicted pain to the 3 Lions alike the first T20 between the two sides to start of India’s 2-month long tour.
Kuldeep Yadav has turned out like a misery and there is no clue in the minds of the English Batsman who are still wondering of how to bat against him.
The mecca of cricket, Lord’s will be hosting the second One Day International between the two sides and it would be interesting to see what answers the English side has got to tackle the Indian spinners.
Not only the bowling but the batting is also looking flawless as there is no room for error in one of the strongest batting line-ups going around.
Rohit Sharma’s ever so classic unbeaten 137 and skipper Kohli’s masterful 75 off 82 deliveries meant that India chased down the target with ease in 40.1 overs and 8 wickets in hand.
Read on for ENG vs IND Dream11 Team News and England vs India Playing11.
ENG vs IND Team News
- Alex Hales is out of the English side for the remainder of the ODI series with a side strain.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is still a subject to fitness and is still doubtful to make it to the playing eleven for this match.
- Dawid Malan has been named as the replacement for Alex Hales.
ENG vs IND Playing 11 (Last Playing 11)
Speaking of the ENG vs IND Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up. (Full team to be updated)
Wicketkeeper- Jos Buttler
Batsman- Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c)
All-rounder- Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali
Bowlers- Mark Wood, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, David Willey (Doubt: Jake Ball)
Wicketkeeper: MS Dhoni
Batsman- Virat Kohli(c), Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul
All-rounder- Hardik Pandya
Bowlers- Siddarth Kaul, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umesh Yadav (Doubt: Shardul Thakur)
ENG vs IND Dream11 Squads
Eoin Morgan (C), Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Joe Root, Dawid Malan, Jake Ball, Sam Curran, Liam Plunkett, Ben Stokes, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid, David Willey.
Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Hardik Pandya, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, MS Dhoni (wk), Dinesh Karthik, Suresh Raina, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shreyas Iyer, Umesh Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Axar Patel.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Key Players
- Jason Roy and Jonny Bairstow started off well in the first ODI. Yet again they would be expected to give their side a breezy start.
- Adil Rashid would be the key man with the ball in hand for the three Lions.
- The openers Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan know their responsibilities very well and they would be up for a good show in the next match as well.
- Skipper Kohli is the backbone of this batting line-up and a lot depends on the way he performs.
- The spin duo of Chahal and Kuldeep is the best possible stuff in Kohli’s armoury and he surely knows how to use them.
Note: This ENG vs IND Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis England v India team news.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the England v India Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.