ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction 2nd T20 | England v India Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Jul 7, 2018 1:33 pm IST
ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction
ENG vs IND Match Prediction Tips | England v India Who will win Today Match
Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, July 06 at 10:00 PM IST
The Kuldeep puzzle was left unsolved at Manchester which resulted in the collapse of the English batsmen who failed to read the chinaman.
The Englishmen were on the fifth gear in the first six overs when Jos Buttler and Jason Roy were blazing guns and they were looking unstoppable until a bottom edge from Jason Roy’s bat rushed into the stumps and he was bowled on a good length delivery of Umesh Yadav.
Kuldeep Yadav then started his dream spell which included 3 wickets in his third over where he got rid of the English skipper Eoin Morgan and then in two successive deliveries (3rd and fouth) he got two big fishes in Jonny Bairstow and Joe Root both stumped.
Kuldeep’s maiden 5 wicket hall meant that the Englishmen were restricted to 159 for the loss of 8 wickets.
After an early wicket of Shikhar Dhawan (4 runs), the Indian team were on track with the chase as KL Rahul made an impact right from the word go and took charge on the English seamers. He muscled the bowlers all around the park and never let the run-rate glide up and out of reach.
He brought up his second hundred in the shortest format and remained unbeaten on 101 off 54 balls, his innings comprised 10 fours and 5 sixes. Most of the run scoring was done by Rahul and India won the game with 8 wickets in hand and 22 balls to spare.
Last International T20 result at the venue: England 181/8, South Africa 162/7, England won by 19 runs.
Read on for ENG vs IND Dream11 Team News and England v India team news and playing 11.
ENG vs IND Team News
- Sam Curran has been named as the replacement for his injured brother Tom Curran.
- There is no injury scare for the Indian team.
- Dawid Malan who was in the squad as a cover for the injured Tom Curran has been released after the inclusion of Sam Curran.
ENG vs IND Playing 11
Speaking of the ENG vs IND Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
England playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jos Buttler
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, Jonny Bairstow, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Jason Roy (Doubt
All-rounders: Moeen Ali, David Willey
Bowlers: Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan
India playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina, KL Rahul
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav
ENG vs IND Squads
England: Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Alex Hales, Chris Jordan, Jason Roy, David Willey, Moeen Ali, Jake Ball, Sam Curran.
India: Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Manish Pandey, Krunal Pandya, KL Rahul, Suresh Raina, Umesh Yadav
ENG vs IND Key Players
- The top order has been doing the bulk of the scoring for England, and once again the impetus would be on Jos Buttler, Jonny Bairstow and Jason Roy to get them to a big score.
- Adil Rashid was economical in the last match he would be the key once again.
- KL Rahul was exceptional in the last game, Shikhar Dhawan who loves the English conditions would be looking for some runs after failing to make an impact in the last game.
- Once again the spin duo of Kuldeep and Chahal would be mulling to get more and more wickets in the English conditions.
Note: This ENG vs IND Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis England v India team news.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the England v India Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.